Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Draymond suspension......bogut out games 6 and 7.

Cleveland is better than last year, sure but those warriors last year were better than the Cavs last year, cavs just ended up winning bc the best team doesnt always win plus considering all the circumstances

This year the battle would be equal and fair if KD didnt snake

A team that won 73 wins, and was up 3-1 in the finals DOES NOT NEED another mvp lol

#FultzToChi
Okay and Bogut wasn't the same player this year and ended up getting hurt again. Plus I'm assuming the warriors weren't willing to give Harrison a max deal.

Don't be mad at the warriors for upgrading their team

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Okay and Bogut wasn't the same player this year and ended up getting hurt again. Plus I'm assuming the warriors weren't willing to give Harrison a max deal.

Don't be mad at the warriors for upgrading their team
Im not mad at the warriors. They did what they're allowed to do. Im mad at this generation of players and their lack of competitiveness

#FultzToChi

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Honestly one jump shot difference in a game 7 is about as arbitrary as it gets. Yes they won and were therefore crowned the better team, but really there wasn't a better team in that series. And if there was, it probably was the 73-9 team.

Which makes it all even sillier because KD has said he wouldn't have gone there had they won.

I don't know where I'm going with this though

Paulius

Reaction score
I like that post, very true

Doesnt make a difference if gsw won or not, still a kyrie shot away from winning so both teams are absolutely great

In conclusion, dont join a great team that doesnt need you

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
One thing i find crazy tho, that rarely gets brought up is why would Curry recruit him. 2 time mvp, unanimous... 2 straight finals

Did Lebrons block on him and that look he gave him really shook him that hard that he needed to seek help?

Bringing in KD changes alot for his own legacy. Clearly doesnt want to be the guy, and by his lack of finals success, and only playing mvp basketball in the regular season, looks like he simply cant deliver when it matters

Shame

#FultzToChi

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Sometimes people just like their jobs to be easier, without thinking much about their individual accolades

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
buzzy said:
Sometimes people just like their jobs to be easier, without thinking much about their individual accolades
Those bastards

Paulius

Reaction score
Their job was already easy last year lol and he was the head of the snake on the team

How much easier can you seriously want it?

Thats my entire point

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
Being on the warriors last year is a pretty easy job in my eyes

How much easier can u want it man, it just gets unfair compared to other working americans

#FultzToChi

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hello to this thread

Warriors cavs cominf up

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
That wasn't the point I was making. 

And no, a fantasy draft would be stupid, the League has never had parity, and in a few years the Warriors are going to be forced to break the team up and something like this probably won't happen again

The fantasy draft thing was kind of a joke but not exactly something I'd be opposed to haha. What was the point you were making?

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Im not mad at the warriors. They did what they're allowed to do. Im mad at this generation of players and their lack of competitiveness

#FultzToChi

100% how I feel about the Durant move. Plus I was a big Durant fan prior to the move now I just dislike him. I don't hate him but I don't respect him... at the end of the day he's playing a game and sports ain't that important lmao. I'm all for a more competitive league all around though... Even in the MLB where there is no salary cap, it's hard to predict the playoffs, and the NHL. Those games are a lot less superstar driven due to their being such big rosters, yes, but 9/10 people could have probably told you the Cavs and Warriors were gonna make the finals before it even happened.

Paulius

Reaction score
Exactly the only problem i have Rios

Before the season started it was set. Durant says his move only made a difference with one team and thats okc, and how he cant control other teams, but he fails to realize is that by him going there, okc obviously falls out the top tier, the spurs and the clippers fall out and cant even think about competing vs their powerhouse now, and other teams coming up like the jazz now feel like they dont gotta chance

#FultzToChi

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Exactly the only problem i have Rios

Before the season started it was set. Durant says his move only made a difference with one team and thats okc, and how he cant control other teams, but he fails to realize is that by him going there, okc obviously falls out the top tier, the spurs and the clippers fall out and cant even think about competing vs their powerhouse now, and other teams coming up like the jazz now feel like they dont gotta chance

#FultzToChi

He's reached such a point of arrogance that has made me really not like him as well lol. He's right in a sense that we can't fault him because GS made the room to sign him legally but he's still a bum for the move in my eyes out of all the teams he could have gone to. He would have been loved in Washington or Boston or even back in OKC... I don't see why the dude wants to waste his talent in Golden State.

BNC

Reaction score
Rios said:

The fantasy draft thing was kind of a joke but not exactly something I'd be opposed to haha. What was the point you were making?
It would be incredibly entertaining

Just that today the league is more talented than ever and the just because teams like the Spurs etc. can't really compete on this level doesn't mean they're bad teams

Paulius

Reaction score
Spurs cant compete with this level bc this level is unheard of

Even with "this level" they were up 25 with kawhi before the real mvp zaza did his job

Dont try to tell me that the spurs wouldnt be able to compete with a curry klay dray driven team, dont even. They'd be the favorites, but spurs would have a chance. Now, the warriors are just too good and it has nothing to do with the league having more talent, but it has everything to do with ONE TEAM HAVING THIS MUCH TALENT ON IT

Dont make this out to be something its not

#FultzToChi

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ban the warriors for taking a chance on a small school sg who learned to play pg in one season ar davidson

For drafting a scorer only in klay and watching him turn intona great shooter and defender

For drafting an undersized overweight pf in the 2nd round

For hiring a sports agent as gm

For hiring a first time coach in kerr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%