Teams almost never get equal value back for stars lol come on now

#FultzToChi

BNC

Reaction score
Lol at Lakers having a better future than the Celtics

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
could you post anything more triggering?

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Yall need to quit this shit. 20 years from now people will slander the fuck out of Lebron and say he aint shit compared to whoever the best player is then and the same thing will happen to that guy 20 years after that.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
in this day and age, you'd think people would be more open to who the best player of all time is. everyone knows its magic johnson anyways.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
in this day and age, you'd think people would be more open to who the best player of all time is. everyone knows its magic johnson anyways.
It's either people who think everything recent is better, everything older is better, or a small percentage of people who consider all variables and judge things equally.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Delirium said:
It's either people who think everything recent is better, everything older is better, or a small percentage of people who consider all variables and judge things equally.

You don't really have to be hung up on either side if think about who is better between LeBron and MJ. It's a legit debate, even if you judge things equally. I personally couldn't give a fuck about that debate, but it is a debate.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
buzzy said:

You don't really have to be hung up on either side if think about who is better between LeBron and MJ. It's a legit debate, even if you judge things equally. I personally couldn't give a fuck about that debate, but it is a debate.
The problem is that people do get hung up on either side like they do with everything else. And because of that they don't give credit to the other side. "Lebron sucks" "Jordan is overrated". I will go on record to say that I think Jordan is better because he was more skilled and he always gave 100%, no "he'll drop 60 next game" shit because he never took a night off. But Lebron is great too, his level of dominance over the league is right up there with Jordan's. The question is: is that because he's so great or because everyone else sucks? I think it's more because everyone else fucking sucks except the Warriors. Then again Jordan did have more great teammates around him. I just think the knocks on Jordan are nothing compared to the knocks on Lebron which are really serious. I just don't want to look like one of those guys that will ride Jordan's wang no matter what. I also just can't stand Lebron's d riders either.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We're only a few years away from the initial wave of high school kids named Lebron.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I believe that anything in the past is viewed through rose colored glasses anyway. 20 years from now LeBron will be viewed with a much higher regard than he is now by the general public in my opinion.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
We're only a few years away from the initial wave of high school kids named Lebron.

Only 7 years until LeBron James Jr. is eligible for the Draft

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lebron will only be 39 by then.  That'd be pretty dope if they played together.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Lebron will only be 39 by then.  That'd be pretty dope if they played together.
i know it's happened in baseball but has this happened in basketball yet?

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
i know it's happened in baseball but has this happened in basketball yet?
It already happened with Lebron when he played with his father Delonte West.

BNC

Reaction score
Delirium said:
The problem is that people do get hung up on either side like they do with everything else. And because of that they don't give credit to the other side. "Lebron sucks" "Jordan is overrated". I will go on record to say that I think Jordan is better because he was more skilled and he always gave 100%, no "he'll drop 60 next game" shit because he never took a night off. But Lebron is great too, his level of dominance over the league is right up there with Jordan's. The question is: is that because he's so great or because everyone else sucks? I think it's more because everyone else fucking sucks except the Warriors. Then again Jordan did have more great teammates around him. I just think the knocks on Jordan are nothing compared to the knocks on Lebron which are really serious. I just don't want to look like one of those guys that will ride Jordan's wang no matter what. I also just can't stand Lebron's d riders either.
The league has more talent now than ever. Sure there's two teams that are clearly a tier above, but it's also only really been that way for maybe two years now, and that also doesn't mean the other teams suck, just that they aren't up to par 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whatever the fuck BPI is says the Warriors have a 93% chance to win this series.

Cabs are the clear favorites to me.  I don't get it.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well has Stephen A. given his prediction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%