BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Russ > Kyrie
Andre = Jaylen
Pg > Hayward
Ppatt = Morris
Adams < Horford(only bc of playmaking)

I mean obviously you're gonna act like the Celtics are better bc Bron is in the East so its in your favor to say that he'll play one good team but OKC is better.
tf? I literally said Idk who is better, just decided to pick the Celtics, they're basically even. Don't need to read anything further than that

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
tf? I literally said Idk who is better, just decided to pick the Celtics, they're basically even. Don't need to read anything further than that
Nah you cryptic like your boy Bron

Paulius

Reaction score
You also cant forget one thing

If both teams end up at around 55 wins, playing in the west is so much harder than playing in the east so that will prove to us that OKC is a better team

#GetReady

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
You also cant forget one thing

If both teams end up at around 55 wins, playing in the west is so much harder than playing in the east so that will prove to us that OKC is a better team

#GetReady
I mean, injuries are a thing. Also who gives a shit? And being in the west makes a difference of like 2-3 wins

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Which team is closer to Cleveland?
Boston to Cleveland is 550 miles, Oklahoma City to Cleveland is 951. So Boston is closer

Paulius

Reaction score
Story filed to ESPN: Carmelo Anthony has expanded the list of teams with which he'd accept a trade -- including the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Wow...bklyns first?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Paulius you cant compare teams and completely ignore the factors of a bench and coaching

OKC isnt better than Boston

Paulius

Reaction score
They're pretty dumb tho lol and do what LeGM wants

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Paulius you cant compare teams and completely ignore the factors of a bench and coaching

Ok i can respect that but i wont respect an arrgument how okc simply dont fit well

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:

Ok i can respect that but i wont respect an arrgument how okc simply dont fit well

Paulius

Reaction score
So we can agree that the gap between the starting 5s and the bench is pretty close?

Okc with the better 5 and boston has a slightly better bench

Smart tatum rozier baynes

Obviously Rozier the goat, baynes irrelevant to talk about, tatum will go thru the rookie ups and downs, and smart scores less points than he gives up

Okcs bench was so bad because Semaj Christon was in charge and he is beyond awful. Felton will calm the young guys down, get them to their spots, playmake for them, and control the second unit with his veteran presence

Dougie abrines are great shooters, kanter is a phenomenal scorer and grant is a nice slasher/finisher. They all got a year under their belt now. Expect them to be better

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
You used to do that all the time haha I wonder who taught you this!

Paulius

Reaction score
Swear to god if the third Melos team on his list is OKC im done

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The main lineups are very close, yes. The backcourt is pretty damn even Westbrook is slightly better than Kyrie but both are extremely talented, and the same goes towards PG13 and Hayward. Even though he doesnt start, the comparison is Roberson and Smart, and I would say Marcus is sizably better than Roberson (both awful shooters, but Marcus is a slightly better defender, equal rebounder, and a significantly better passer and distributor)

Patterson is a better shooter than Morris is, but Morris is the better scorer and the better on-ball defender. Patterson has the off-ball defensive edge. Close to a wash too.

The problem with Horford and Adams is that theyre completely different. Adams goal is to box out and get rebounds to finish at the rim. Horfords is to space the floor for his teammates, and he might be one of the best in the league at it. Hes a Top 3 passing center, and is one of the better screeners and 3pt shooting bigs out there. Defensively Adams is better than Al, but that gap is about as significant as the overal gap of George and Hayward almost insignificant. Overall the starting lines is damn equal.

The problem with OKC is they have way too many one-way players. Outside of Westbrook, George, PP, and Adams, nobody on that team provides two-way value. Abrines and McDermott are not good defensively, and Kanter is almost a net negative for how poor he is on defense. Roberson is useless on offense outside of being a rebounder. Felton has been garbage for years now and Grant is the definition of an average basketball player.

Meanwhile Boston has Jaylen Brown, Jayson Tatum, Terry Rozier, and Aron Baynes, all who offer offensive and defensive value (Baynes on the edge of that, however). You can run various personnel and not be pidgeonholed into a strategy because of whos on the court. OKC is forced into an iso heavy offense (which if you havent learned from me over the past months, i hate iso only offense), and it creates extreme inefficiency. Boston can run several different lineups, plugging in different pieces in many spots and it allows unpredictability while not faltering.

OKC wont be bad, but you know with 100% certainty theyre just gonna try to run the iso based offense they ran in 2015-16 except George isnt KD so it wont work as well. Theyll be a 4 seed, maybe a 3 if one of SA or HOU takes a step back from last year. While it may take some time to gel, Boston got better this year and it will show in the later portion of the year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%