2017 NBA Off-Season

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Why would they trade him to OKC when they can get Kyrie for him? 

Paulius

Reaction score
Idk because Sam Presti is some genius and everyone gets trade raped by him

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
If melo ends up in oklahoma, bosox bnc and mexi taking biiiig Ls

Unlock the 2016/2017 nba season thread for me bosox [emoji102][emoji102] gotta get some evidence
Didn't you talk about how Melo would ruin the rockets?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
If melo ends up in oklahoma, bosox bnc and mexi taking biiiig Ls

Unlock the 2016/2017 nba season thread for me bosox [emoji102][emoji102] gotta get some evidence
how would I be taking "biiiig Ls"?

I said before last year that they are a first round exit at best (which they were). As of their current roster right now they're a 4 seed.

Swap Carmelo for Penis Kanter and clearly you're going to be freaking good (better than Houston). Who would be saying otherwise?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Unless you're referring to me saying the Thunder have no shot of improving due to their awful contract situation, then I guess sure give me the loss. I'm still shocked Presti got rid of Oladipo's awful contract, and receiving Paul George in return nonetheless. I'd rather trade for Ryan Anderson than Oladipo, and if the Knicks were willing to trade for Anderson then Melo would already be in Houston

Like seriously, PG13 could walk next year and go to the Lakers and I'd still give Presti the GMOTY award. That Oladipo deal is awful

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Didn't you talk about how Melo would ruin the rockets?
Yea, hed ruin okc too so he needs to stay away

My statement melo to okc last year was when they had no one else and it woulda been a last resort sort of thing that woulda made sense for okc and him because why be on an 11th seed when u can play in the playoffs

And mexi bnc bosox taking Ls because they said melo would never wanna play in oklahoma and mexi added that he wouldnt wanna play with russ

So if rumors are trueee [emoji102][emoji102]

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
neglecting the addition of paul george is a huge oversight there, paulie

like i bet every single person here wouldnt have said love wanted to go to the cavs before lebron said he was coming back.

melo was not waiving his ntc to play for the thunder if they didnt get pg13

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Also still crazy to think that Isaiah Thomas averaged 30.8 PPG/36 last season and yet will have 165 players making more money than him this season

Paulius

Reaction score
Ok youre forgiven bosox even tho u said melo in okc would "literally never happen" implying no matter what, he would never want to play there cuz then u went on to say how he'd only want big markets bc of his brand, but we can let that one slide

Mexi still with the possible L for saying "lol at you thinking any star would wanna play with Russ in OKC"

Anyway, this shit better not happen, hopefully bill simmons just trolling

Paulius

Reaction score
And bosox u keep saying that dipos contract is awful but give it another year and hes gonna be worth 20M. Hes also better than u think

With the money guys getting nowadays, 20M is soon to be nothing

If crabbe turner etc getting that, dipo has to as well

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
even tho u said melo in okc would "literally never happen" implying no matter
because again, in the day in age where deals floated around are jimmy butler for crowder and two brooklyn picks, it seemed rather unfathomable that the thunder could acquire paul george in any possible way.

if you told me two days before the george trade went down "hey bosox bet u okc trades oladipo and sabonis for pg13" i would have laughed your head off.

I can't understate how bad of a deal the pacers took for their superstar. like they easily could have had crowder, yabusele, and tatum for paul george, and thats unquestionably a better deal than what they took.

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
because again, in the day in age where deals floated around are jimmy butler for crowder and two brooklyn picks, it seemed rather unfathomable that the thunder could acquire paul george in any possible way.

if you told me two days before the george trade went down "hey bosox bet u okc trades oladipo and sabonis for pg13" i would have laughed your head off.

I can't understate how bad of a deal the pacers took for their superstar. like they easily could have had crowder, yabusele, and tatum for paul george, and thats unquestionably a better deal than what they took.
Crowder is pointless for them, yabusele doesnt move the needle as a prospect

So basically taytum or dipo/sabonis

Id prolly argue dipo/sabonis lightly if i was drunk lol

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
yabu is all upside, but was more of a salary filler than anything. i dont expect anything from him

dont see how crowder is pointless, knowing that hes on a great contract (he'll get paid $21.92M over the next three years combined while Oladipo makes $21.0M this year), and put up better numbers than oladipo last year while being the better defender

its really not even close of a debate

Paulius

Reaction score
The direction the Pacers are heading too, crowder is pointless for them at this point

He needs to be on a playoff team

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
but i dont think its a steal. i hope he does well though, hopefully off the bench.

Paulius

Reaction score
For 2.1M?

Steal in my books. Could be a serious contender for 6th man if kyrie doesnt get traded

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%