2017 NBA Off-Season

BNC

Reaction score
It's funny how because Paulius likes Kyrie he's not gonna trash him for not being loyal because "it's just different"

Paulius

Reaction score
First of all, i dont like him that much to care about that. I have 3 favorite players all time and they are loyal, dont care about others.

Second of all, it is different lol. Being a sidekick and leaving bc you want your own team is COMPLETELY different than having your own team, being up 3-1 in WCF, losing, and joining that same 73-9 teams cotails lmaoo

Its cute how much u try to break me down, but you just cant dog [emoji23] u just fucking cant man

Keep taking Ls, next

Edit: 4 favorite players all time since we can already include russ since that 5 year extension incommming baaaby

BNC

Reaction score
I can't cause you just move the goalposts. And what the fuck did I say have to do with KD?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyrie with his own team is just damian
Perennial 7th-9th seed

BNC

Reaction score
Yes at basketball. They're equally bad defenders, but Dame is a much better distributor, and for how much better Kyrie is at getting his own shot, it sure doesn't show up in the percentages

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kyrie had a higher assist percentage last year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
they're kind of the same player, no?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah but SI is known for nitpicking

BNC

Reaction score
Pretty close to the same. I just trust Dame more to lead a team

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I imagine it's because you don't have some weird vengeance against him because he's not a star player that occasionally receives some credit on the same team as LeBron, instead of 100% of the credit going to LeBron

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
elcheato said:
I imagine it's because you don't have some weird vengeance against him because he's not a star player that occasionally receives some credit on the same team as LeBron, instead of 100% of the credit going to LeBron
+1000

He should know his role like Kevin love. Never play well enough to steal credit from LeBron!!

BNC

Reaction score
elcheato said:
Oh yea you hit the nail right on the head with this one, it couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that I just think he is a better player and bette leader. No it can't be that simple, there must be some ulterior motive.

Fact is I've seen Dame be the leader of the team since like his third year in the league, I haven't really seen much from Kyrie that suggests he could lead a team. I've seen Dame run an offense, and with Kyrie I've seen the Cavs completely fall apart every time LeBron goes to the bench. I haven't seen Dame force long contested twos in isolation like I have with Kyrie

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
+1000

He should know his role like Kevin love. Never play well enough to steal credit from LeBron!!
See above

BNC

Reaction score
Kyrie is really talented and complements LeBron really well, he just leaves a bit to be desired

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%