2017 NBA Off-Season

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Those morons in Indiana and Chicago acted way too fast, they could have had a player of Kyrie's caliber with years left on his deal instead of what they got.

Oh and Kyrie's reasoning is dumb
Acted too fast?? Thats when teams make deals lol pre draft till after a few weeks after FA

If anything its on kyrie for lettibg them know just now. If he told them at the beginning of the off season , it would have been different

Dont call garpax morons for not being able to see the future lmao

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
So winning the east should move the needle for him instead of going to new york, getting his own team and starting his own legacy?
If he has no chance vs the warriors, why waste time here
Think, stop going in circles
Lol youre ok with this but not kd leaving for the same reasons

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
Lol youre ok with this but not kd leaving for the same reasons
Same reasons??? Do u read what i say?

Completely opposite reasons lmao

Jumping on a 73-9 wagon, and going to a dysfunctional knicks team to try to turn them around and bring them some winning

Seriously keeo up dude

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Acted too fast?? Thats when teams make deals lol pre draft till after a few weeks after FA

If anything its on kyrie for lettibg them know just now. If he told them at the beginning of the off season , it would have been different

Dont call garpax morons for not being able to see the future lmao
This was from a meeting weeks ago. The package for Butler was always gonna be there

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Youre sucha pussy lmao
????????

Anyways:
https://twitter.com/tomhaberstroh/status/888490238020014080

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
"If he has no chance vs the warriors, why waste time here"

KD or Kyrie?

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Smart.. got Cavs beat writers flaming him already? Lol

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
This was from a meeting weeks ago. The package for Butler was always gonna be there
Why do u think Griffin got fired? Because he wanted to trade Kyrie

Cant see into the future bro

Paulius

Reaction score
Mexi said:
"If he has no chance vs the warriors, why waste time here"

KD or Kyrie?
Im literally going off and bouncing off you with what you said above how cavs have no chance

Lmao

I said way above that its hilarious how people think cavs have no chance to beat em, then u said they dont so now im saying ok, if they dont then Kyrie gets ahead start and leaves to build something in new york to be ready to compete in a few years

Come on man

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Why do u think Griffin got fired? Because he wanted to trade Kyrie

Cant see into the future bro
Uh no. Griffin didn't want to trade Kyrie

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Uh no. Griffin didn't want to trade Kyrie
Yes he did. He wanted butler. He also wanted to trade him to pheonix. Go do your homework

Gilbert didnt wanna do that bc he didnt wanna lose a young kyrie incase lebron was leaving, since lebron didnt give him an answer if he was leaving or not

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Knicks talk? Are we trading him for Tim Hardaway?

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Yes he did. He wanted butler. He also wanted to trade him to pheonix. Go do your homework

Gilbert didnt wanna do that bc he didnt wanna lose a young kyrie incase lebron was leaving, since lebron didnt give him an answer if he was leaving or not
Uh...

https://twitter.com/AmicoHoops/status/876969410904424449?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Flarrybrownsports.com%2Fbasketball%2Fdavid-griffin-not-trade-kyrie-irving%2F376915

Keep up

Paulius

Reaction score

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:

And chris broussard confirmed this whos close to lebrons people

Said that gilbert asked lebron if he would stay long term if they did this and he didnt give a direct answer so gilbert didnt wanna move kyrie if Lebron was leaving
And.. I win

Paulius

Reaction score
Kobe Bryant is a mentor to Kyrie Irving. Last year, after the Cavs won Game Seven of the NBA Finals, Kyrie FaceTimed Kobe from the team’s locker room. It’s useful for Irving to consult one of the NBA’s greats.

"It’s a tough balance,” Kyrie told ESPN. “Because everyone knows, Shaq was really dominant and [had] a lot of the individual accolades…unbelievable. And that’s who he was. And Kobe was just consistently working on his game and consistently trying to prove everyone all the time. And you got to commend somebody for that. That just shows the true testament of their will and what they’re willing to do and what they’re willing to sacrifice, but I know I don’t want to look back and say that I let my selfishness get in the way of us winning championships, because we have unbelievable talent on this team and unbelievable players, and so I don’t want to ever take that for granted"

Whenever that time comes and it’s my time to be the leader of the franchise, then I’ll be well-prepared.But for now, I’m cool with just being—I’m very, very cool with being—a great guy on a great team.”

Get ready yall #MambaMentality

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Get ready yall #MambaMentality
I might just be really right now, but I'm just now seeing some crazy Shaq and Kobe parallels from Lebron and Kyrie right now

Lebron/Shaq:
12th season in the league, having won their most recent MVP in Year 7 (winning Finals MVP too), and coming off another Finals loss -- he was known as the most dominant force in the league

Kyrie/Kobe:
In the first six years as the starter, he was known as the dynamic, electric scorer that dominated offensively as a top scorer in the league. He really showcased his future playoff dominance just two years earlier and that he could be a superstar on his own

They were considered a great duo, but Kyrie/Kobe didn't peak until they hit their stride as the go-to scorer and not having another superstar play with you. 

Like its crazy how similar Lebron's situation is to Shaq's tbh. And Kyrie is fitting Frobe pretty well too. People want to say "Lebron is the new MJ", but the truest statement is that "Lebron/Kyrie might just be the new Shaq/Kobe" 

Paulius

Reaction score
Yea bro its pretty wild. Both alphas wanted/wants to prove the world that they got what it takes. Nothing wrong with that imo

I will say, not sure if Kyrie can accomplish what Kobe did, but u gotta give the dude some credit for having some balls and atleast giving it a try u know, instead of riding on Lebrons back forever

He might fail, but you wont ever know until you try, and thats for anything in the world, not just sports u feel me

So people can laugh at him and say oh he cant do this cant do that, cant be the lead guy, was a -125 with Lebron off the floor, blah blah but they forget to respect him for showing the willingness to go after it and actually turn away from the 'easy road' or a 'cakewalk' whatever u wanna call it

Kobe got all the same bullshit too about not being able to win without shaq, but went out and did. Now the preassures on Kyrie if he really wants to prove the mamba mentality he has

Hope he does, obviously itll take time if he goes to the knicks for example, just like it took time for lakers to get Kobe some help, but expect Kyrie to have some ridiculous upcoming seasons the way kobe did in 04-06. He still has to learn to be the leader, it took kobe some time, and kobe being his mentor im sure kyrie will figure it out too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%