2017 NBA Off-Season

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
The Bulls aren't trading Butler to the Celtics for something other than the #1 pick so your point is moot

Signing Hayward would do a lot more good than Griffin who will probably hurt his foot 5 times over the length of the contract

Paulius

Reaction score
Thats cool but you can put all this to rest if you think Bulls are giving away a two way star for that trash you just listed and that 18 nets pick thats up in the air

Its fultz + or no deal since Garpax recently said Bulls arent even desperate to trade Jimmy, meaning if yall want him...empty the pockets

Cant wait till yall strike out on hayward and possibly blake, and come back begging, OR sign hayward and then Ainge will just wanna go all out just like he has in the past with your last big 3

Either way, no rush my guy, we out here sitting back and sipping tea

#FultzToChi

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
TIL trash is two Top 5 draft picks...

You're not getting Fultz. Period. If that means we aren't getting Butler that's fine -- I guarantee you Indiana would pull the trigger on Jaylen and the 2018 for PG13 in a second. But there isn't a realistic scenario in the world where Markelle is not wearing Celtics green next season

Paulius

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
there isn't a realistic scenario in the world where Markelle is not wearing Celtics green next season
You sound very sure..... cant wait

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
And you know exactly why Indiana would pull that....why even compare the two scenarios. its pretty obvious that PG is gone next summer, so i wouldnt blame them for getting something out of him instead of letting him walk for nothing

With butler, its different. Numerous times hes said he wants to stay in Chicago, and he also has 3 more years left on his contract

So again, we are in zero rush, sitting in a good position. Either yall pay up, or we will just happily keep Jimmy

#FultzToChi

JZsportswhiz

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
TIL trash is two Top 5 draft picks...

You're not getting Fultz. Period. If that means we aren't getting Butler that's fine -- I guarantee you Indiana would pull the trigger on Jaylen and the 2018 for PG13 in a second. But there isn't a realistic scenario in the world where Markelle is not wearing Celtics green next season
Yeah that would be so much better..... trade Jaylen and the 2018 to have PG one year, and still get smacked in the ECF

Paulius

Reaction score
JZsportswhiz said:
Yeah that would be so much better..... trade Jaylen and the 2018 to have PG one year, and still get smacked in the ECF
Lmao

Been telling him the same. Thats why ive said jimmy is better to trade for bc hes on a three year and on quite a cheap contract compared to some of these maxes we about to see. That would give them so breathing room cap wise

Not to mention, jimmy > pg anyway

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
Bosox i wish id be able to see your face in disbelief when Markelle is either going to Chicago, or Ainge does the unpredictable, and takes Lonzo or Josh on draft night[emoji23]

Priceless...especially after that comment u made up there^

Good luck [emoji41]

#FultzToChi

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
its a zero. a lot of guys do that before shaving razor smooth. helps you see how you'd look.
yea. my buddies and i were talking about that. has he always had them? the horizontal one is pretty big on the back if his head
hes either gettinf transplants where they get hair from the back and move it to the front
Or hes doing the kobe and jeter. Going a little shorter every year lol

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Paul George has said as many times that he wants to stay in Indiana as Butler has said he wants to stay in Chicago.

Also you're incredibly naive if you think Butler has 3 more years on his deal. He's opting out of his P.O. without question, meaning he has one more year of team control than PG does, and knowing that both have no ties to Boston specifically they are both equally likely to re-sign or leave; the one year extra makes almost no difference (especially since we'd be well over the cap for either one of them anyways to make the difference irrelevant). Butler is in the position that George was in last year, and I guarantee if he stays with the Bulls this year you'll be hearing the same "I'm leaving Chicago" rumors in just a short while

Also knowing George played just as well as Butler despite coming off of surgery, i'm going to say no Butler is not better than George. They're essentially equals, and so you always choose the one that's cheapest to acquire.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Father Pugzo said:
its a zero. a lot of guys do that before shaving razor smooth. helps you see how you'd look.

yea. my buddies and i were talking about that. has he always had them? the horizontal one is pretty big on the back if his head
I think it's from when he busted his head on that camera a year or two ago. Or at least I didn't notice until then. Looks a bit too wide to be from that though.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Paul George has said as many times that he wants to stay in Indiana as Butler has said he wants to stay in Chicago. .
Did you count them?

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Of course george says he wants to stay
No one wants to be dwight.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Especially since players have learned not to force their way out via trade and cripple their new teams in the process.

Once they're free agents, nobody gives a shit how many times they've stated they wanna stay with their team. Who wants to go back and count how many times KD has said he's content?

Paulius

Reaction score
Just listened to the entire thing in Lithuanian, and of course the media had to twist up the words a bit. It definetly came of as racist, but he had a point thats very true in European basketball

#FultzToChi

Paulius

Reaction score
He just worded it very poorly, only pointing at blacks. What he meant was, with international teams in Europe when theres so many different players from different countries/cultures etc its hard to keep the teams chemistry and teamwork at its best. He pointed out the blacks as in saying, when theres too many of them on one team in Lithuania for example, they just have their own group or circle whatever you want to call it, and that hurts the overall teams chemistry and so on which is entirely true in some cases

Anyway, that was disgusting and wish he would of worded it differently, but at the same time im not surprised at this because alot of old timers in Europe are just living with the old ass mindset and wont change for the better

#FultzToChi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%