2017 MLB Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Jeez, it's been a horrendous start for toronto. If they keep up, at least they have a lot of valuable assets they can move for younger talent.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Beating sox and blow jays in a 24 hour span. I'm in baseball heaven

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Glad I went to sleep after the 10th inning. 16 goddamn innings is too long. 

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
snipezo said:
Jeez, it's been a horrendous start for toronto. If they keep up, at least they have a lot of valuable assets they can move for younger talent.
Pitching has been great but the lineup has been the worst in the league. You have to think that can't stand. But I always felt like this team needed more speed.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Indians are trash confirmed
The inevitable sweep this weekend should get y'all back on track.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rios said:
Pitching has been great but the lineup has been the worst in the league. You have to think that can't stand. But I always felt like this team needed more speed.
I'm actually alright with them starting over again with a younger roster, if it keeps up. Shapiro built a powerhouse in Cleveland, I don't see why he wouldn't be able to do it in Toronto with a much higher payroll to work with. 

Aaron Rodgers

Reaction score
i just want to know , why would redsox max a 31 YO pitcher , that has bad playoff expirience on david price. os is it to much preasure for him to play in boston

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Tigers are still having pitchers go through signs with no one base. These guys really believe the Indians just out here stealing every sign

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
I love how one good season (not even great, mind you) makes Rick Porcello an ace.  What a fruitcake.  This guy never deserved a Cy Young award.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
PWNdroia said:
I love how one good season (not even great, mind you) makes Rick Porcello an ace.  What a fruitcake.  This guy never deserved a Cy Young award.
It was a fraud. I still can't believe they gave the award to the guy who didn't get the most first place votes.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Austin Jackson with a beard looks so odd.

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Teagz said:
It was a fraud. I still can't believe they gave the award to the guy who didn't get the most first place votes.
I don't think it was a fraud, just a bad bad decision.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah that wasn't very clear haha. I was referring to the season he had last year. He was never that good and he'll never be that good again.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Here's a shocker: The Tigers bullpen is garbage right now. 

Everyone whose last name isn't Wilson can't get outs.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Shoutout to the dbacks for signing Zack and not letting the dodgers claim him on waivers last year

Friedman gave them a 2nd chance and they still would rather pay him lmao

Easy money for the dodgers offense. Zack is bad

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I really do not like the diamondbacks

Hate them more than sf tbh

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rich Hill starting sunday
Told you guys hes fine. Dodgers and all teams are going to abuse the 10-day dl. When you think about it, its only one start missed if its a true 10 day stint. Why wouldnt you take advantage?

Dodgers are going to baby him. Need down the stretch in august and September and hopefully october

PWNdroia

Banned
Reaction score
Mexi said:
Rich Hill starting sunday
Told you guys hes fine. Dodgers and all teams are going to abuse the 10-day dl. When you think about it, its only one start missed if its a true 10 day stint. Why wouldnt you take advantage?

Dodgers are going to baby him. Need down the stretch in august and September and hopefully october
Not that I don't think he's a good pitcher, but relying on a guy who has thrown nearly 200 innings only once in his career isn't something to be happy about.  We haven't even seen the guy hold a respectable ERA or FIP over the course of a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%