2017/18 NBA Regular Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Giving up 65 means nothing when they scored 90 haha thats a really terrible point to bring up
Not really, just thinking ahead when they play gsw

They wont score that much, while their defense will give up a shit ton considering they just let a garbage tanking score 65. Warriors are much better which concludes that the Rockets wont put up that many points vs them, but will give up many many points

Almost a 100 to this garbage team in the 3rd quarter? Idc how much they score, that just screams shitty defense

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Harden was the only unanimous all nba selection last year and didn't win mvp lel

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:

They wont score that much, while their defense will give up a shit ton considering they just let a garbage tanking score 65. Warriors are much better which concludes that the Rockets wont put up that many points vs them, but will give up many many points

Almost a 100 to this garbage team in the 3rd quarter? Idc how much they score, that just screams shitty defense
They already beat GSW

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Nah that's just not convenient 
Id tell you if it wasnt lol. In this case, i stand by what i said. Regular season means absolutely nothing first and for most. Plus, Warriors not playing playoff basketball....not to mention they just came off winning the championship so they had the beginning of the season hangover

CoachAF

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
He's just out there stat padding.

ummmm....he's just out there doing his thing. I guess for you to be happy, he should get to 30 and then decide to sit out to let his teammates play more? This is a weak take. 

Big Poppa said:

They already played GSW, and beat GSW on the road. They just put up 90 in a half. How many other teams have done that this season? I'd guess zero. When you are playing offense on that level, it's hard to go both ways. What's more important is their situational defense. Can they buckle down when they need to? When you are up 20/30 points for almost the entire game, it shifts a player's mindset. They dont have to play great defense, but just good enough to keep that lead. Every game is different and gets a different approach. 

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Coach said:

ummmm....he's just out there doing his thing. I guess for you to be happy, he should get to 30 and then decide to sit out to let his teammates play more? This is a weak take. 
When i posted that, they were up by almost 30 with less than 5 minutes to play, and Harden was still jacking threes. He was stat padding.

BNC

Reaction score
Big Poppa said:
Id tell you if it wasnt lol. In this case, i stand by what i said. Regular season means absolutely nothing first and for most. Plus, Warriors not playing playoff basketball....not to mention they just came off winning the championship so they had the beginning of the season hangover
Regular season means nothing but also I’m gonna bash the Rockets for their defense in a regular season game and explain why it’s the reason they can’t beat the Warriors, but regular season means nothing

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Wait, that wasn't a shot at me, was it?

Let the record show that I have never been a Westbrick apologist.

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Regular season means nothing but also I’m gonna bash the Rockets for their defense in a regular season game and explain why it’s the reason they can’t beat the Warriors, but regular season means nothing
You’re arguing just to argue

Houston doesnt play defense now and it wont just miraculously change for the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%