2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Post-Joey Crawford Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
Lmaoo always fun to remember the 2011 finals...especially after lebrick n dwade literally made fun of dirk for being sick. That was great oh my oh my

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Lmaoo always fun to remember the 2011 finals...especially after lebrick n dwade literally made fun of dirk for being sick. That was great oh my oh my
My favorite finals in NBA history lol. Probably the biggest upset in recent memory

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So did dumars but on the court, they were great
dumars is debatable. he left the team in a bad spot but karen davidson didnt let him do anything until she sold the team and then gores came in and told him he had to win to keep his job. i dont think he left a great legacy even though i praised him for the title and after.

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
My favorite finals in NBA history lol. Probably the biggest upset in recent memory
Has to be especially after the pre season show they had, "not 5 not 6 not 7" lmaoo huge fail

Paulius

Reaction score
Papa Pugzo said:
dumars is debatable. he left the team in a bad spot but karen davidson didnt let him do anything until she sold the team and then gores came in and told him he had to win to keep his job. i dont think he left a great legacy even though i praised him for the title and after.
Yea no doubt. He didnt leave a great legacy, but that defense along with zeke was phenomenal. Joe complimented zeke so well, just like klay does to curry. Id give the edge on offense for the splash bros, but defensively, bad brothers. Also leadership wise, id give zeke the edge over curry. Zeke was sucha warrior, that game 6 vs lakers with almost a broken ankle, willed his team, then unfortunetly got punked out by the refs on that call on laimbeer but it is what it is. Legend

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea no doubt. He didnt leave a great legacy, but that defense along with zeke was phenomenal. Joe complimented zeke so well, just like klay does to curry. Id give the edge on offense for the splash bros, but defensively, bad brothers. Also leadership wise, id give zeke the edge over curry. Zeke was sucha warrior, that game 6 vs lakers with almost a broken ankle, willed his team, then unfortunetly got punked out by the refs on that call on laimbeer but it is what it is. Legend
i wholeheartedly agree.

BNC

Reaction score
This isnt about any other rounds but the finals. No ones talking about losing in the first or second round. This is specifically the finals record and lebrons about to be 2/7 which is absurd for such an "icon"
The funny thing is he doesn't realize how beyond stupid this is

BNC

Reaction score
This isnt about any other rounds but the finals. No ones talking about losing in the first or second round. This is specifically the finals record and lebrons about to be 2/7 which is absurd for such an "icon"
The funny thing is he doesn't realize how beyond stupid this is

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I guess it makes sense given LeBron hadn't won a ring up until that point and thunder had home court; however there's no way that the thunder had a better team

Spurs series as mentioned above were a coin flip so going with home court for each is fine

So with that said I'd say LeBron had the better team in 3 of 6

BNC

Reaction score
Don't move the goal posts because you can't explain it

BNC

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
I guess it makes sense given LeBron hadn't won a ring up until that point and thunder had home court; however there's no way that the thunder had a better team

Spurs series as mentioned above were a coin flip so going with home court for each is fine

So with that said I'd say LeBron had the better team in 3 of 6
I think LeBron had the better team in 2 of 6. I don't think they were better in 2013. And the Thunder had just beat a Spurs team in 4 straight games after the Spurs had won 20 straight so it kinda makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%