2016 NBA Playoffs Thread: Post-Joey Crawford Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulius

Reaction score
Congrats to all warrior fans on here. What a comeback. Truly didnt think russ n kd would choke like that. Im not mad warriors won, im mad the thunder choked after being up 3-1. Thats just devastating. Great team tho, truly great. I can finally say theyre great after defeating a real true opponent in two years.

But klay >>>> curry n ima keep riding that. True mvp of the playoffs. Without him, the series woulda been over in game 5

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Do the flagrant and technical counters reset for the finals? It's gonna suck if Draymond suspension determined the series

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Do the flagrant and technical counters reset for the finals? It's gonna suck if Draymond suspension determined the series
they do not. its a playoffs counter, so it does include the finals

he's at 5 technicals and 2 flagrants, and they are non-exclusive.

BNC

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
they do not. its a playoffs counter, so it does include the finals

he's at 5 technicals and 2 flagrants, and they are non-exclusive.
To add to this, each of his next 2 flagrant 1's would result in a suspension (a flagrant 2 is a 2 game suspension).  Also, after 2 more techs he is suspended for 1 game

Paulius

Reaction score
Bnc, it easy to just always bet on the favorite team to win. Thats the easy path. I hope someday you will be on the underdog side and go for the underdog, and once that day comes, youll be wrong too sometimes, but of course, when you always go with the best team, its much easier for you. I have no problem admiting i was wrong, but its easy to be wrong when you go against the two best teams in the league for two straight years. Think about it, but then again.... i cant wait when your ass is salty bc your idol is 2/7 in the finals lmao. #teamfmvpklay #teamfucklebron

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is Durant's contract fully expired this offseason, or does he have an opt-in for next year?

BNC

Reaction score
Nah, you don't get to go on and on saying they're gonna lose then when you're wrong qualify that by saying "oh it was a long shot, I was cheering for the underdog" because if they actually did lose you'd be claiming you were right all along.

And I'm not gonna be salty if the Cavs lose, they're underdogs, I'm not expecting them to win. Thought you're gonna be salty either way, It's either 73 wins and a title or LeBron gets another ring

BNC

Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
Is Durant's contract fully expired this offseason, or does he have an opt-in for next year?
Expired

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's a somewhat risky move, but it's probably best for Durant in the long run to re-up for one year in OKC, then figure it out next year.

OKC has a lot of great young talent that will be even better next year, with a second year coach with a full season + deep playoff run of experience.  They were like 6 minutes away from a trip to the finals.  I'm not sure if there is a better option for Durant than that right now.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BNC said:
Nah, you don't get to go on and on saying they're gonna lose then when you're wrong qualify that by saying "oh it was a long shot, I was cheering for the underdog" because if they actually did lose you'd be claiming you were right all along.

And I'm not gonna be salty if the Cavs lose, they're underdogs, I'm not expecting them to win. Thought you're gonna be salty either way, It's either 73 wins and a title or LeBron gets another ring

Even if the Warriors sweep, the 96 Bulls still finish with a better winning % including the postseason, so we still have that going for us.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
So it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that KD is going to take the 1+1 now... Boring.

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
I'm sure that would have been his plan regardless.

It would have at least been fun to see the hype though.

On a separate note, I'm not expecting the Cavs to win either. Warriors looked lost for long stretches against OKC, but I don't see that happening again. The Cavs could have a shot if they get to Draymond or something, but that team is playing connected right now and we know how good they are when they're all on the same page. Should be a pretty fun series nonetheless. 

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
So it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that KD is going to take the 1+1 now... Boring.
i think he can make 100 million extra if he takes it so yeah he was always gonna take it
People just like to talk about free agency

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hurricane Season said:
It's a somewhat risky move, but it's probably best for Durant in the long run to re-up for one year in OKC, then figure it out next year.

OKC has a lot of great young talent that will be even better next year, with a second year coach with a full season + deep playoff run of experience.  They were like 6 minutes away from a trip to the finals.  I'm not sure if there is a better option for Durant than that right now.
i think its too risky

BNC

Reaction score
Durant will take 1+1. But where he signs is still up for discussion. Probably OKC though 

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:

Lmaoo uhm.... i guess u cant read bc in the post before, i specifaclly said i was wrong.... but lets ignore that part and still bark your bullshit...

And you wont be salty if cavs dont win bc they the underdog?? Lol pretty even teams son, dont pretend like cavs that much of an underdog, and remember, cavs have the best player in the world. Your ass is gonna be salty af when lebron is 2/7 with that 28% winning percentage hahaha

1. John Havlicek 100%(8/8)
2. Michael Jordan 100%(6/6)
3. Bill Russell 91.6%(11/12)
4. Tim Duncan 86.6%(5/6)
5. Kobe Bryant 71.4%(5/7)
6. Shaq O'neal 66.6%(4/6)
7. Hakeem Olajuwan 66.6%(2/3)
8. Kareem Abdur Jabbar 60%(6/10)
9. Larry Bird 60%(3/5)
10. Magic Johnson 55.5%(5/9)
11. Moses Malone 50%(1/2)
12. Wilt Chamberlain 33.3%(2/6)
13. Lebron James 33.3%(2/6)
14. Julius Erving 25%(1/4)
15. Jerry West 11.1%(1/9)

Getting lower and lower by each year. #winnerLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%