You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
I want an Austin Carr/Bill Walton/Dickie V broadcast soooooo bad

cavsfan817

Reaction score
paulius said:
Dope avi JB, god damn
Wasn't really feeling my last Kyrie one. Saw this the other day and knew it was the one <3

cavsfan817

Reaction score
Usually you can't find a good angle because the crowd was wearing gold and black and his jersey isn't super visible

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bill Walton just gave LeBron 100% of the credit for the NBA making so much money

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
elcheato said:
Bill Walton just gave LeBron 100% of the credit for the NBA making so much money

which in turn means he is responsible for the Warriors signing Durant

BNC

Reaction score
paulius said:
Wonder who the celtics will draft in this point guard heavy draft.

If they get the first overall, fultz isnt gonna play the 2, that backcourt of him and IT would be ridiculously undersized. Ball at SG also doesnt make any sense, monk maybe, but you arsnt gonna use the first or second pick on monk/jackson.

Trade the pick for jimmy!
Drafting for fit is beyond stupid and I think Ainge knows that, they go best player available and figure it out from there. I would assume they would take Fultz or Ball and move on from IT

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
BNC said:
Drafting for fit is beyond stupid and I think Ainge knows that, they go best player available and figure it out from there. I would assume they would take Fultz or Ball and move on from IT
thats the plan

but also fultz can play with isaiah too if need be

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
So the plan for the Celtics to vanquish LeBron, is to let their best player leave so they can use one of their few assets to draft his replacement? 

cavsfan817

Reaction score
They should just pony up and trade for a star instead of being stingy and expecting these teams to take shitty deals lol. Thomas + Jimmy/Boogie is much better than taking a step back with a rookie.

cavsfan817

Reaction score
elcheato said:
So the plan for the Celtics to vanquish LeBron, is to let their best player leave so they can use one of their few assets to draft his replacement? 
Lmao same page

Paulius

Reaction score
cavsfan817 said:
They should just pony up and trade for a star instead of being stingy and expecting these teams to take shitty deals lol. Thomas + Jimmy/Boogie is much better than taking a step back with a rookie.
Been trying to tell em man

cavsfan817

Reaction score
They couldn't land Ibaka because they didn't want to give up Rozier lmao that made my whole day when I heard it. Rozier the homie tho #330

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
From what I hear more about the Rozier situation -- Isaiah, Bradley, and Smart all are FAs next offseason. Rozier on a rookie contract is good insurance for when we *have* to let one of those 3 leave. 

While obviously that becomes moot if you draft Fultz/Ball/DS3, its no guarantee that you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%