2015 NFL Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
Believe me, twitter is fired up right now. Everyone with half a brain knows this quarter has been called completely in Dallas' favor. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The PI was the right call, but after they called it, they shouldn't have retracted it

They did miss the holding call though on the TD pass

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
will bware complain about the refs in this game? NOPE

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
The last play call itself was horrendous by Detroit

Time does not matter. It's 4th and 3, just get a 1st down.

Why call a formation with everyone bunched together? It disguises who is rushing as a blitzer, and limits the receivers space to run.

They literally should have just done a Tate or Megatron separation move across the middle. There was NOBODY in the middle of the field.

Just a bad play by Detroit

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lions lose a big game. Life goes on.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Just a damn shame the refs had to completely change the outcome of the game by picking that flag up.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/cmccosky/status/551909864956383232

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Lions screwed The Lions 

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
I wish I could comment on the non-call, because I've been hearing about it constantly, but I was so frustrated in the first that I shut the game off and turned on some Dexter.

How bad was it? Prevent a score?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
there's a video of the head of officiating seen leaving the cowboys bus id assume prior to the game. just to add fuel to the fire.

but to win, you should never have to rely on the refs. so it is our fault. just sucks.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
There were bad calls favoring the Lions too. It's all "whatever fits the storyline" though.

The Cowboys are the better team

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
Now that I've seen the play, that certainly wasn't DPI, but Dez should have been flagged for running onto the field without a helmet to complain. So they got it right by picking up the flag regardless of whether or not they announced it, but there should have been an unsportsmanlike call on Dez.

elusive

Reaction score
BwareDWare94 said:
Now that I've seen the play, that certainly wasn't DPI, but Dez should have been flagged for running onto the field without a helmet to complain. So they got it right by picking up the flag regardless of whether or not they announced it, but there should have been an unsportsmanlike call on Dez.

That's a hold at least. Plus, the outrage iis because it wasn't a no-call. It was called, announced, and then the flag was picked up. That's unheard of. I don't think I've seen anybody able to point out to another instance of a situation like this occurring.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
elusive said:

That's a hold at least. Plus, the outrage iis because it wasn't a no-call. It was called, announced, and then the flag was picked up. That's unheard of. I don't think I've seen anybody able to point out to another instance of a situation like this occurring.
To me, that's the result of these "all-star" crews. It makes no sense at all to split up officiating crews. Keep them intact.

And make sure Bill Vinovich's crew works any and all playoff gamed involving Peyton Manning. :yao:

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
the head of officiating was also partying with jerry jones before the game.

just a coincidence but still.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
elusive said:

Pats/Panthers MNF in 2013.

Gronkowski was being blatantly held back by Kuechly on the last play. They threw the flag, then picked it up after no discussion, and just walked off the field.

This is a little different. Apparently, the head referee did explain what happened live, but Joe Buck and his dumbass FOX crew had Buck babbling on at the same time, and therefore the TV audience did not hear an explanation. There was one, though.

The Gronk call was worse than this by a lot, except the outcome means more for this game obviously

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
elusive said:

kinda Hard to turn your head...
https://twitter.com/BMoFBaby/status/552086825805049856?s=09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%