2015 In/Out Thread

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Still quite raw, and I think he probably would've went late 1st if he did declare this year. 

As long as he comes back healthy, I don't think he could do anything to hurt his stock. I'm not THAT big on the college game so I couldn't tell you how strong next years class will be, but I'm assuming he could have a better draft spot next year since this year is quite loaded. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Next year's class is weak but it's hard for a senior to come back and improve on his stock. ESPN has him at 25 on next year's super early board as opposed to being 26-30 last year.

His stock could definitely fall if he doesn't come out and play up to expectations. He'll be on preseason All-America.

I'm guessing he couldn't secure a first round promise and that's why he chose to come back

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Next year's class is weak but it's hard for a senior to come back and improve on his stock. ESPN has him at 25 on next year's super early board as opposed to being 26-30 last year.

His stock could definitely fall if he doesn't come out and play up to expectations. He'll be on preseason All-America.

I'm guessing he couldn't secure a first round promise and that's why he chose to come back
Right, which is primarily why I said it was a good decision. Plus it makes Michigan look good next year ;)

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Just because he couldn't secure a promise doesn't mean he wouldn't have gone in round one. But I hear you.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Kris Dunn returning. I think he got bad advice. 

Helps Tyus tho

:cheese:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%