2014 NFL Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Jeffjeff just didn't have it in him to perform on that stage. The dude is a real quiet guy, not very fiery. He probably just collapsed under the pressure. He was not a bad QB at all (college-wise), he just had problems handling it all consistently. Les should have put in Lee when he had the chance but Les fucked that game up too because he made NO adjustments at all. NONE whatsoever. His stubborn "coaching" lost us that game. We averaged 30 or 40 points that season, no excuse to be shut out.

Leonard Fournette better be as good as people say he is because it's about time we take our throne back from those bama bastards

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Y'all signed Mikey Golic Jr too

Syd's my girl tho

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Mike Golic Jr will be the first O-Lineman to win MVP

TTN2810

Reaction score
Still wish the Titans had taken Hyde or Hill rather than Sankey. Then this draft would have been an A+ for me. Sankey reminds me of a poor man's Doug Martin, who, really fell off last year before his injury. Even so, I don't think he gets near as good as Martin anyways. He'll do, but he's nothing special, IMO. I really hope he proves me wrong, that would make me quite happy.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Bob Golic is the superior of the Golics. He was in Saved by the Bell college years man

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Eagles signed a UDFA who's nicknamed "Murderleg" haha I guess he's a kicker who lays big hits on people in kickoff coverage.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Michael Sam is making a reality TV show and you people try to say he isn't a distraction

TTN2810

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure whoever you're talking to made those comments before they found out about the show lolol. 

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Fair enough, but it should be proof that this was as much of a business decision to "come out" as anything.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
He's been contradicting himself throughout the draft process.  During the combine pressers, he was getting upset because the reporters were asking him questions about his sexuality, and seeing him as a gay football player, not a football player that happens to be gay.  Now he's trying to bank off of it.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I just think it's crazy how people think he wouldn't be a distraction.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If you had it your way, every athlete would stay in the closet, because you think anyone who comes out is just doing it for business. Can't win. Not to mention coming out KILLED his draft stock. If he doesn't make the NFL, that documentary doesn't happen, and that was a huge possibility.

The crew for the documentary (there is a distinction from documentaries and reality TV shows) are barely going to have access to Rams facilities and will barely be there.

TTN2810

Reaction score
If he really was all about football, he would actually make it all about football. Not this garbage. It was the same thing with AJ McCarron. Leave the TV industry out of it and play football.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If a 7th round draft pick turned down money from a documentary offer, they'd be incredibly stupid.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
There's already been a player from the Rams who anonymously said he thinks it will be a distraction. I highly doubt it's just one.

TTN2810

Reaction score
If he really was a football player who happened to be gay this wouldn't be the case. No other 7th round pick is getting a documentary. It's because he is gay. It's really starting to look like he's a gay man who happens to play football. Just play football and earn you money that way if that's what you love. Having cameras everywhere certainly isn't gonna help.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score

The Oprah Winfrey Network has tried to alleviate any fears that Sam might become a distraction by announcing that none of the documentary will be filmed at Rams minicamp, OTA's or training camp.
Explain to me how camera's are going to be "everywhere"?

TTN2810

Reaction score
In his life I mean. Obviously they won't be at the facilities, but just focus on football, man.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I thought the Rams told him not to do the documentary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%