Hall of Fame
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j8WRoMkyIg

Heh, there's actually a video of it.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Isaiah Crowell to the Browns!

Hope that guy keeps his head on straight.  A guy that had the potential to be a top 20 talent.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
ElCheezIt should be happy because his Browns finna wreck some fools

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Johnson's 10 times the player Ego is. Ego's tape is horrible.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Teagz said:
Johnson's 10 times the player Ego is. Ego's tape is horrible.
I was really confused that Ego was drafted at all, let alone that high, and then to factor in that AJ wasnt drafted....thats confusing. Woulda made much more sense if AJ was drafted where Ego was and Ego went undrafted

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not really a huge fan of tats, but that's pretty goddamn sick.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
Fun trivia about Ego, he was an answer to a Jeopardy question one time

The category was weird names or something and it went something like "this LSU player's ego might be too much for him" or whatever

I didnt even know people knew about him at the time cuz the dude's real average

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Montgomery, Mingo, Freak, Logan, Brockers

That's a shitload of talent on one line.  I thought all of those guys would be first round picks at one point. (you could also throw Ego in there)

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
It pisses me off to no end that we could never manage to have an offense worthy of being on the same team as them. Those guys on that defense, not just the line but the whole D, they fought hard enough to win every single game but the dingus offense had to suck and we ended up losing games.

Then go to 2013 and our offense is all of a sudden great, but most of those guys on D were gone by then so our defense fell off. Fuck

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Those LSU teams had their chances. If anything it was just unfortunate to be that good in the same two years that Bama was also that good.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pepe Silvia said:
I'm not really a huge fan of tats, but that's pretty goddamn sick.
he gone tho

dead

buried

will be missed

screwed us over

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
Those LSU teams had their chances. If anything it was just unfortunate to be that good in the same two years that Bama was also that good.
Didn't beat Bama though. That's all we wanted to do if we couldn't get a national title. We got them in 2011 but that game didn't matter after January 2012

It also sucks that we got the top RB in the country to join us and then our great WRs leave and Jeremy Hill leaves. I'm proud of them and they deserved to be drafted but it would have been amazing to have all of them together in the same offense.

Delirium

Super Legend
Reaction score
nolafan33 said:
This Brandon Coleman fella sounds intriguing.
Really nice size. I have heard that he went undrafted due to his lack of physicality, though. They say he's slow and doesn't use his body much. I don't worry too much about any of that though. Speed never held Colston back and I'm sure he can be taught to use himself right. He's worth a try with his size.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Isn't it crazy that those LSU and Bama teams were so good with mediocre to bad QB play?

I mean, we're talking McElroy, Lee, lolJefferson. Just bad. Mettenberger looked like a stud compared to the rest of the QBs these teams have had.

I maintain that LSU had a chance to win that National Title if Miles had given Lee more of a chance. I know Lee could have turnovers snowball on him but Jefferson was just terrible and gave them no chance putting the ball in the endzone. 

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They didn't even cross the 50 until the 4th quarter of that game, that offense was horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%