2013-14 NFL Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Apparently Crabtree tried to fight Sherman last year at a charity event. Guess it gives it some context lol.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
The AFC as a whole wasn't that strong this year. Patriots weren't all that spectacular in my opinion, most of the year. I know they dealt with big time injuries and were able to overcome it the best that they could but I was surprised they got as far as they did. Didn't look at them as a big threat. Broncos clearly were the best team all season in the AFC. The defense made them a little suspect but it didn't matter cause Manning was tearing teams apart. I will say thus far, the Broncos defense has played very well in the playoffs. Seahawks are going to need some more offense in order to win the Super Bowl, you know Manning will put up points regardless of how good the Seahawks defense is.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Interesting that the last two sports championships had the two best teams in the league square off (Sox v Cards, Broncos v Seahawks)

Here's to a Pacers/Spurs Finals!

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Interesting that the last two sports championships had the two best teams in the league square off (Sox v Cards, Broncos v Seahawks) Here's to a Pacers/Spurs Finals!

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
the nfl has basically become my 2nd favorite sport. Used to be first. They keep trying to create this sense that no teams dislike each other, not to mention turning it into flag football. I read an article and it was saying why would marshawn lynch not talk to the media and get fined. Maybe its cause hes tired of the same bullshit every damn day and the same questions and answers. You say some one is mediocre and you have to apologize? Do we really have to hear it was a great team effort blah blah blah at every interview?

Working nights and I'm baked and felt like sharing that.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did you guys hear that Jerry Rice might, and Deion Sanders will suit up in the Pro-Bowl haha. 
Might make it worth watching for that reason alone. 

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I saw on ESPN that he said he will, maybe since then someone said he wasn't. 

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
Interesting that the last two sports championships had the two best teams in the league square off (Sox v Cards, Broncos v Seahawks) Here's to a Pacers/Spurs Finals!

If this year's Spurs are the best team in the West, the Pacers could win 4-0 or 4-1. I know Pop's great but this Spurs team is not nearly as good as the past 2 years. 

Danny Green and Kawhi really need to start playing better. That could take them over the top. 

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
sherman said calling someone a thug is equal to saying they're the N word.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
Papa Pugz said:
sherman said calling someone a thug is equal to saying they're the N word.

same intention, different word.

TTN2810

Reaction score
Totally disagree. Even in like comic books, when Spider-Man is beating a white guy trying to take a woman's purse, they are generally called thugs. Hell Ryan Mallett has been called a thug.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
guru said:

same intention, different word.
except in the media they talk about that word only being for black people; yet they refer to birdman as a tattooed thug.

i agree though, they use it as a way to call a player an N word

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
i didnt mean in general i meant in this situation 

thought that was obvious but i guess not lol

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
a player from the projects that gets money and still acts a fool is a thug.. just like a purse snatcher in the comics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%