2013-14 NFL Playoff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Glad to see we got the super bowl the country wanted. Two best teams made it for a change.

Kapernick has got to be the ugliest fucking player in football...

TTN2810

Reaction score
Brutalis said:
Glad to see we got the super bowl the country wanted. Two best teams made it for a change.

Kapernick has got to be the ugliest fucking player in football...
I don't think he's ugly per se. He's no Tom Brady. But have you seen Kaep's GF? He's doing pretty well lol.

Brutalis

Reaction score
TiTAN said:
I don't think he's ugly per se. He's no Tom Brady. But have you seen Kaep's GF? He's doing pretty well lol.
Well he has money. Ugly dudes with money get the girls. His gf is lying to that mofo and that's sad

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Who said "You were taken 53 picks after Brandon Weeden?"

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
I don't think these are the two best teams, personally. 

Wilson is the epitome of overrated. Not the great player some people think he is.

And while I wanted Seattle to win this game, I am appalled at the level of home-cooking it took from Steratore's crew in order for them to beat the 9ers. Some of those calls were absolutely crazy, and why in God's name was the Bowman play not a turnover. Completely ridiculous.

And if you think Seattle's DBs can cover Denver's weapons, you're wrong. Flat. Out. Wrong. Peyton won't eviscerate them or anything, but they're not keeping Denver out of the endzone. Because of that, Seattle has to score 30 points in two weeks, imo, to win the game.

That ain't happening, the way this Denver defense is playing.

Good luck, Seattle. I want you to win, but you aren't going to.

And if it's close, who do you trust more? Hauschka or Prater? Easy choice. Matt Prater is arguably the league's best kicker. 

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
On the plus side, losing Bowman would have doomed SF's chances against Denver, anyway. Easily the most important player on that defense not named Justin Smith.

Brutalis

Reaction score
I root for Manning. Class act on and off the field. IMO the best QB ever.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
bware, who do you think is better than seattle?

even as a Pats fan, I think the Seahawks probably would have beaten us. They just beat the Saints and Niners. Panthers arent that great. Rest of the AFC is a joke outside NE+DEN.

BwareDWare94

Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
bware, who do you think is better than seattle? even as a Pats fan, I think the Seahawks probably would have beaten us. They just beat the Saints and Niners. Panthers arent that great. Rest of the AFC is a joke outside NE+DEN.

I think the 9ers had a much better offense and were better suited to knocking off Denver. Seattle winning only makes me more confident that the NFC will take the title because the 9ers lost Bowman. 

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, didn't get to see the games cause of work (and I wont be able to see the fucking Super Bowl either because of it), but I'm happy with the matchup. Should be a great game. Hoping my dude Peyton can get another ring.

Also, I heard the audio of Richard Sherman. Anyone who is bashing on him is just butt hurt. I thought it was funny as hell and awesome lol.

footballplaya52

Solo Dolo
Reaction score
im with rip 120%. fucking everybody everywhere is butthurt he called crabtree mediocre....like he just fucking shut him down.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Brutalis said:
Well he has money. Ugly dudes with money get the girls. His gf is lying to that mofo and that's sad

Girls love light-skinned dudes man. LOVE EM.

BwareDWare94 said:
I don't think these are the two best teams, personally. 

Yeah the Cardinals are still #1 right haha.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Erin Andrews interviewed me after the game and I yelled what was obvious: If you put a subpar player across from a great one, most of the time you’re going to get one result. As far as Crabtree being a top-20 NFL receiver, you’d have a hard time making that argument to me. There are a lot of receivers playing good ball out there, and Josh Gordon needed 14 games to produce almost double what Crabtree can do in a full season. And Gordon had Brandon Weeden, Brian Hoyer and Jason Campbell playing quarterback.
- Richardson Sherman

Two shots at Brandon Weeden in as many days!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I like how people act like Sherman is just some ignorant dude. The guy graduated from Stanford and I also read he was top in his class in high school.

youngguru

V͎͡Ị̠̳SI͉ƠN̡
Reaction score
I like how he acts like just some ignorant dude lol

Nigga keeps it 100

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All the education in the world doesn't matter when you nig it up 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%