2011 Recruiting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dee Hart can eat a fat <Censored>ing dick, <Censored> went to Alabama. Justice Hayes is still going to Michigan though.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Dee Hart can eat a fat <Censored>ing dick, <Censored> went to Alabama. Justice Hayes is still going to Michigan though.
His loss. Good luck getting playing time with Trent Richardson and Mark Ingram there. As you said, at least Justice Hayes is still going to Michigan. People said that's why they went after Hayes, they felt Hart was going to do this. Whether that's true or not, when it's all said and done, Hayes is going to the school he made a commitment to. Unlike Hart.

Mooche

Reaction score
He is gonna sit behind T-Rich for one year, then it will be his chance.. He is seeing the attention the Tide are getting lately and he wants that exposure. That's all.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I can't fault him for going to them. It's a great team that wins year in and year out, and Michigan hasn't done as well recently, and they have some uncertainties right now. I just never liked seeing guys decommit. If you pick a school, stick with it. I know I sound like a hypocrite because there have been guys who have decommitted from their school to Michigan, and it will happen in the future. Doesn't mean I like it.

I guess that will make the 2012 season opener even bigger now.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I can't fault him for going to them. It's a great team that wins year in and year out, and Michigan hasn't done as well recently, and they have some uncertainties right now. I just never liked seeing guys decommit. If you pick a school, stick with it. I know I sound like a hypocrite because there have been guys who have decommitted from their school to Michigan, and it will happen in the future. Doesn't mean I like it.

I guess that will make the 2012 season opener even bigger now.
I even hate when people decommit and go to Texas. Those are the ones that will transfer at the first sign of trouble.

Also if you haven't full committed to going to the college, don't give them a commitment.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Actually, most people think Hart decommitted because he was upset with Michigan getting Hayes as well.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Canes have lost Albert Louis-Jean and Marcus Jackson since Shannons firing.

This was going to be a small class, and now we're losing about everyone we already had in place. Bridgewater will likely wind up elsewhere also.

We really need to get a staff in place to salvage what is left of this recruiting year before signing day.

I really really hope that Latwan Anderson decides to stay.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
However, Kevin Sousa decommited and will go to Wake Forest. Fucking tool.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
However, Kevin Sousa decommited and will go to Wake Forest. <Censored>ing tool.
Probably wouldn't of seen that much playing time at Michigan anyways. Good luck with Wake Forest.
EDIT: Wake Forest has 6 QB's, none that are currently seniors, and 3 that are currently freshman. So, i'm not sure how he benefits from that.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
No talk of LSU landing Zach Mettenberger yesterday?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Cals been climbing the rankings the past few days with some nice signings.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Blake Countess, 4 star CB, committed to Michigan. 4th CB of the class. 3 of them 4 star guys. Starting to get a nice class on Defense.

Mooche

Reaction score
Blake Countess, 4 star CB, committed to Michigan. 4th CB of the class. 3 of them 4 star guys. Starting to get a nice class on Defense.
These kind of talents are much needed for the Michigan squad. They need some serious help building that defense, that is clearly the area of concern, and this is a step in the right direction easily.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
These kind of talents are much needed for the Michigan squad. They need some serious help building that defense, that is clearly the area of concern, and this is a step in the right direction easily.
Oh yeah. It's making me exciting especially with Blake committing. That was huge, especially after missing out on Avery Walls.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ryan Shazier decommitted from Florida because of the Myer resignation, and signed with OSU. He's also friends with 5 star recruit Curtis Grant, who is considering OSU and he just had his official visit with Ohio State.

And we really need to seal the deal with Doran Grant.. Can't let him slip away to MSU, would be a pretty big blow to let a local star leave the state.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Golden reeled in his first commit. DE Olsen Pierre.

Not a blue chip recruit, but the kid is <Censored>ing HUGE for a high school senior.

6'5 280

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
KU just landed Brock Berglund.

Huge commit considering we really needed another QB in this class. Kid is 6'4 and runs a pretty good 40 time. Good get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%