2011 Recruiting Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
Anyone can play in hot weather...
Anyone can play in cold weather too...

I remember back in middle school we played a game in 26 degree weather while it was raining. Id love to see Ohio middle school kids have two-a-day practices in in our summer weather lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
There's a reason why the super bowl is always in dome's and hot weather states... Players don't like playing in the cold, a lot of them are complaining that the super bowl is even in New Jersey.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
but thats February....here in the south the weather is like 60-50 degrees around that time i think anybody would choose to play in 60 degree weather over 20 degree weather lmfao

now if it comes down to 105 degree weather or 20-30 degree weather im pretty sure anybody would choose to play in the cold.

Mooche

Reaction score
Please.. Don't even <Censored> about the cold. Just don't. None of you guys even know what it is like playing here.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
so practicing until your your whole body cramps up,experiencing the worst cotton mouth ever,having to take some plays off because you eyesight gets blurry, and throwing up chunks after every practice and then coming out and doing it again an hour later is better? you guy dont know how good you have it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea I have no idea what it's like to play football in hot weather lmao. I forgot everyone just decides not to play sports in the summer here.

Dorado

LiveLoveA$AP
Reaction score
our hot weather and your hot weather is just not the same lol

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yea I have no idea what it's like to play football in hot weather lmao. I forgot everyone just decides not to play sports in the summer here.
Playing in eighty degree weather and playing 110 weather is a whole lot different.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
80 degrees is pretty much the lowest it will get in the Ohio summer.. But again there is a reason why pretty much every big football game that is played at a neutral site or a dome.. No one wants to play in Cold Weather.

Mooche

Reaction score
Curtis Grant is a pretty dang good LB coming out. Watched a bit of him. But man.. His possible options for schools are endless, no idea where he will decide to go.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Don Bosco Prep >>

Were ranked No. 1 in the country last year by USA Today. I know a bunch of the kids on the team as a lot of them went to my middle school

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I'm hearing things about Dee Hart decommitting from Michigan to Alabama. This better not be true. Says he will do it tomorrow, so we will see if he decides to be smart or not.

JoshHoward5

LONG LIVE THE CHARIOT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'm hearing things about Dee Hart decommitting from Michigan to Alabama. This better not be true. Says he will do it tomorrow, so we will see if he decides to be smart or not.
Yeah it would be smart to jump ship to Alabama

Reaction score
I really hope to god he stays committed to Michigan.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
If KU lands Zack Stoudt. Im gonna be ecstatic he'd be the starting QB we need. Hopefully he decides to pick us soon.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
All we need really is Isaiah Crowell. We Land him and I'm good

Mooche

Reaction score
Dee in Alabama would be dope. I'd love him to go there. ;)

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Big recruiting weekend for KU...

We got Jephete Matilus, Chris Robinson and Kevin Grooms and his teammate all up here.

Id be ecstatic if we could get Matilus away from Minnesota and reaffirm our Robinson commit that lawrence is the place for him.

Really love that this staff is trying to build a pipeline in Florida and bring more speed to the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%