2011 NFL Postseason Thread

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Dont worry Lion fans..

Pretty sure yall already got every FA already signed for next year.. No need to fret about your secondary.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, you are likely right. Just like the Jags will win more than 6 games.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Yeah, you are likely right. Just like the Jags will win more than 6 games.
New coaching staff.. Guarentee you we walk away with a nice little expensive WR gift for Gabbert in FA also, deep class.

Dont even make me start spewing the truth around here..

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
New coaching staff.. Guarentee you we walk away with a nice little expensive WR gift for Gabbert in FA also, deep class.

Dont even make me start spewing the truth around here..
Your "truth" around here has mainly been false the entire year.
You do your thing though. ;)

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
Worry about your Bears? Err.. I mean Pats.. err.. My bad, I mean Vikes.. Yalls record is what again?
Because I was talking shit about a team, I know my vikings need major help. I try to keep my mouth shut now when I talk about other teams.

#dumbass
#jagswontsignanymajorfa

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Your "truth" around here has mainly been false the entire year.
You do your thing though. ;)
Oh.. yeah, oh so false.

Beginning of the year I said Playoffs, after about 4 games I said we'd be lucky to finish 8-8. Big fucking deal. Lets just totally forget that Coaching staff was horrible along with No WRs and 26 players on IR.

Jags had 71 different players take significant snaps this year. What other team can say that? Nobody..

Sit the fuck down.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Oh.. yeah, oh so false.

Beginning of the year I said Playoffs, after about 4 games I said we'd be lucky to finish 8-8. Big fucking deal. Lets just totally forget that Coaching staff was horrible along with No WRs and 26 players on IR.

Jags had 71 different players take significant snaps this year. What other team can say that? Nobody..

Sit the fuck down.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Because I was talking shit about a team, I know my vikings need major help. I try to keep my mouth shut now when I talk about other teams.

#dumbass
#jagswontsignanymajorfa
Same Jags who signed Dawan Landry and Poz last year? Yet we have the most cap room this year and won't sign anybody?

<Censored>, go drown yourself in the flood.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Lol. At least the Lions offense doesn't = toast.

Last in the league by almost 30 yards, whaddup?

Rice18

Reaction score
Oh.. yeah, oh so false.

Sit the fuck down.
Just saying, we lost our starting Running back then lost our backup running back to a similar injury. We had 3 different QB's starting. 3rd string safties starting somewhat (when Raymond got hurt) Had our 4th and 5th and practice squad CBs in. Not to add we have no WRs either.

So I almost guarantee that we had almost 71 if not more

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
This 45-50 points a game shit sucks. I hate it.

Bring back real football... bring back defense.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Just saying, we lost our starting Running back then lost our backup running back to a similar injury. We had 3 different QB's starting. 3rd string safties starting somewhat (when Raymond got hurt) Had our 4th and 5th and practice squad CBs in. Not to add we have no WRs either.

Just be thankful you don't have Marvin Lewis and Mike Brown running things for your team, it could easily be a lot worse.

Rice18

Reaction score
Same Jags who signed Dawan Landry and Poz last year? Yet we have the most cap room this year and won't sign anybody?

<Censored>, go drown yourself in the flood.
Did you read the part where it said MAJOR ?

go meet your parents.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score

Very unlikely considering that PFF was on twitter about a week or so ago saying the Jags had the most players taking snaps.

We had 12 DBs on IR alone <Censored>. Alone. Still had a top 10 defense.

You can't even compare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%