2011 NFL Postseason Thread

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Pretty much. We signed Eric Wright and thats about it. He was a bit of an upgrade, but he isn't enough. We need to get someone like Cortland Finnengan, who is a free agent this offseason. But I don't see that happening.
I hate Finnegan
and lol Eric Wright droppin interceptions
Yall shoulda capitalized off the two turnovers in the first half

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
I think every team wants to improve their secondary. Especially the way the NFL has changed to a pass-first type of league.
werd
dont even get me started on how much I hate the Falcons secondary

vikesfan

Reaction score
werd
dont even get me started on how much I hate the Falcons secondary
Brees has got to have one of the best offensive lines, he barely got touched tonight. I think that is key to help a quarterback disect defenses.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hate Finnegan
Don't even get me started on the missed interceptions....Berry's missed interception was fuckin dumb. was right in the dudes hands. Eric Wright's I can understand because right at the end the Saints wide reciever got a hand in at the last second.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Brees has got to have one of the best offensive lines, he barely got touched tonight. I think that is key to help a quarterback disect defenses.
no doubt
the more time they have, the better reads they can make and make plays happen
shit pretty much always goes down the drain once the qb isn't protected well enough

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
What's so funny? Your team is shitty as fuck.
Whats funny is Lion fans in general.

I've heard so much shit talked from Lion fans this week all over.

Yall get the shit kicked out of yall, after I've tried to tell you to watch out for it because yall haven't beat anybody this year worth a damn.. still act like yall have a great team.

If yall can't run the ball, yall won't be able to ever go anywhere in January. Sure, its a passing league.. don't forget what keeps the clock running and teams on their heels.

I don't wanna hear "Well we have Best coming back, and Mikel coming back aswell"

Mikel is coming back from a Achillies tear, that injury kills careers in the NFL. Best.. well, we already know what hes good for.

Lions still have a long ways to go.

Once again though, people cant take the honest truth about their team without trying to pull something into the argument that doesn't even belong (Jaguars) Nobody mentioned the Jaguars. Stay classy though.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
If yall can't run the ball, yall won't be able to ever go anywhere in January. Sure, its a passing league.. don't forget what keeps the clock running and teams on their heels.
Yall hear that, giants fans?

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whats funny is Lion fans in general.

I've heard so much shit talked from Lion fans this week all over.

Yall get the shit kicked out of yall, after I've tried to tell you to watch out for it because yall haven't beat anybody this year worth a damn.. still act like yall have a great team.

I don't wanna hear "Well we have Best coming back, and Mikel coming back aswell"

Mikel is coming back from a Achillies tear, that injury kills careers in the NFL. Best.. well, we already know what hes good for.

Lions still have a long ways to go.

Once again though, people cant take the honest truth about their team without trying to pull something into the argument that doesn't even belong (Jaguars) Nobody mentioned the Jaguars. Stay classy though.
I haven't talked shit once this week. I've said I think we have a chance, but everything has to go our way. I haven't talked shit not once. Because I knew how good the Saints were.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I hate Finnegan
That's the thing. One of the keys was to force turnovers and capitalize, and we got half of that right. Could have been a different game, but it is what it is.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I haven't talked shit once this week. I've said I think we have a chance, but everything has to go our way. I haven't talked shit not once. Because I knew how good the Saints were.
Did I say you? I said Lions fans.

I never said anything to you in the thread, didn't want shit directed at you.. then don't quote me and act like you know what you're talking about.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Ah, typical lion fans.. He throws somebody down, all of a sudden hes a beast.

See Suh (Delhomme, Dalton)
Did I say he was a beast no. I just said pretty much look at the hit he did. Kam being dumb again.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
I heard some Lions fans trash talking, Saints fans too but they had more room to talk. I didn't say anything because I know how good the Saints are, hard not to see that. Plus, i'm not big on trash talking. I let the play do the talking. That being said and seeing the outcome, I still would have picked the Lions to win, because I honestly thought they would. That's not how it happened and Congrats to the Saints. Played a better game, but it's on to next season for us now.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
:thumbup:

thats great to know. Injuries happen, so it is what it is
Falcons still have a great run defense
Im going to laugh is AB comes out and just shreds your defense.. your gonna be so pissed.

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Calvin can't be contained...That's all I took from the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%