2011 NFL Organization Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Gonzalez, an eleven-time Pro Bowl selection, currently holds the NFL records for single season receptions (102, in 2004) by a tight end, career touchdowns by a tight end (88), career receptions by a tight end (1,069), and reception yards by a tight end (11,842).

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Potential doesn't make you great. And yes, for his age he's a hell of a player, but saying he great is a mouthful.

Those stats were percentages, not "oh Big Ben had 30 TD's to Ryans..."
lol nevermind
I still think he's a great qb.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Gonzalez, an eleven-time Pro Bowl selection, currently holds the NFL records for single season receptions (102, in 2004) by a tight end, career touchdowns by a tight end (88), career receptions by a tight end (1,069), and reception yards by a tight end (11,842).
So?

Gonzo was a TE during the time where TEs started to become more receivers.

Jim Brown doesn't hold the rushing Record or anything, but hes the best RB ever.

Winslow was before his time, dude is the greatest TE of all time.

Oiler35

Reaction score
Completely off-topic, but one of my posts is actually positive for the first time I can remember... swag.

As for the "greatest of all-time" shenanigans, it's a term being thrown around way too much these days. People are wanting to forget about the past, and be able to remember players they watched, not players before their time. And it's happening in every sport. Hockey: Stamkos is supposed to be the best since Gretzky. Basketball: Lebron. Golf: Tiger.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
its not about how good the team is, douche. READ.
I know its not just about how good the team is, because in that case the Eagles would be ahead, numbnuts. Overall the Giants have won more, but as an organization are more stable. Andy Reid is constantly on the hot seat, so is Tom Coughlin, but if it werent for Vick who knows where they would be right now.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Don't have a problem with where we are. Coaching Staff at a 7, fine with that, and everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%