2011 NFL Organization Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im satisfied with this ranking, although I think the Eagles are lower than us. What have they won that is of any significance?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Im satisfied with this ranking, although I think the Eagles are lower than us. What have they won that is of any significance?
Probably for this very reason

The Eagles' public relations staff just gets it when it comes to the media, fans and players.

lol

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Browns front office should be rated a little higher.. Maybe a 9. An 8 doesn't do justice for Holmgren and Heckert.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Falcons have 8.5 in QB, the Steelers also have a 8.5...wtf?

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't see anything wrong with that

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Don't see anything wrong with that
You don't see anything wrong with Ryan being an 8.5 along with Big Ben? :eek:

Five stats, from the past two years:

Big Ben - Ryan:
64.5% - 60.7% complete
8.4 - 6.5 yards per attempt
4.8% - 3.9% touchdown percentage
1.9% - 2.4% interception percentage
99.0 - 83.3 QB rating

It's pretty clear that they aren't on the same level

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We'll be in the top 10 soon...really proud of the progress we're making as a organization.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You don't see anything wrong with Ryan being an 8.5 along with Big Ben? :eek:

Five stats, from the past two years:

Big Ben - Ryan:
64.5% - 60.7% complete
8.4 - 6.5 yards per attempt
4.8% - 3.9% touchdown percentage
1.9% - 2.4% interception percentage
99.0 - 83.3 QB rating

It's pretty clear that they aren't on the same level
Matt Ryan had an off year the year before last, but that was growing pains in his second year.. He had an outstanding year last season, better then Roethlisberger's and he's only going to get better. Just because you're a Saints fan doesn't mean you can't give props to a Falcons player or recognize their talent.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Matt Ryan had an off year the year before last, but that was growing pains in his second year.. He had an outstanding year last season, better then Roethlisberger's and he's only going to get better. Just because you're a Saints fan doesn't mean you can't give props to a Falcons player or recognize their talent.
Lmao, Matt Ryan did not have a better year than Big Ben.

Also, I'm tired of hearing "it's only because your a Saints fan." No it isn't, I've given the Falcons their props as a team and individual players ALOT. Maybe not on this site, but on others I do.

On this site all I see when the Falcons come up is a Matt Ryan lovefest, and the guy is hugely overrated. Is he a good QB? Yes. Is he a future star? Yes. Is he a great QB? No. Is he better than Big Ben? Hell no.

I don't have a problem with anyone else on the Falcons. I don't even have a problem with Ryan, just tired of him being grossly overrated. Michael Turner is a top 10 back in this league, Roddy White is a top 5 WR in this league, Tony Gonzalez is the best TE to ever play the game. Their OL lacks big names, but play together really well. John Abraham is a beast, their best player on the DL is Babineaux, he's a monster. Curtis Lofton is a hell of a young MLB. Brent Grimes is an athletic freak. I can keep going, the Falcons are a great organization with great talent. But Matt Ryan is so overrated.

Falcons11497

LEGENDARY.
Reaction score
Lmao, Matt Ryan did not have a better year than Big Ben.

Also, I'm tired of hearing "it's only because your a Saints fan." No it isn't, I've given the Falcons their props as a team and individual players ALOT. Maybe not on this site, but on others I do.

On this site all I see when the Falcons come up is a Matt Ryan lovefest, and the guy is hugely overrated. Is he a good QB? Yes. Is he a future star? Yes. Is he a great QB? No. Is he better than Big Ben? Hell no.

I don't have a problem with anyone else on the Falcons. I don't even have a problem with Ryan, just tired of him being grossly overrated. Michael Turner is a top 10 back in this league, Roddy White is a top 5 WR in this league, Tony Gonzalez is the best TE to ever play the game. Their OL lacks big names, but play together really well. John Abraham is a beast, their best player on the DL is Babineaux, he's a monster. Curtis Lofton is a hell of a young MLB. Brent Grimes is an athletic freak. I can keep going, the Falcons are a great organization with great talent. But Matt Ryan is so overrated.
...I think he's a great qb
hell, he lead us to a #1 seed, so fuck yeah, he's a great qb
is he a manning, brady, rodgers, or brees? no, but he has the potential to become it
There is no lovefest for matt ryan here. I see more ryan hate than love actually. The only place I see he is overrated is here (since I live in Atlanta) and on NFL Network (they love him, what can I say)
I dont overrate him either, I just give credit where credit is due. He's one hell of a player for his age, and he's helped us a whole lot when we need it towards the end of the game
Do I think Big Ben is better? Yes. Do I think Matt Ryan is awful? No

and those stats arent that great in proving your point considering the two didnt play the same amount of games (big ben missed first 4 for suspension)

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
...I think he's a great qb
hell, he lead us to a #1 seed, so fuck yeah, he's a great qb
is he a manning, brady, rodgers, or brees? no, but he has the potential to become it
There is no lovefest for matt ryan here. I see more ryan hate than love actually. The only place I see he is overrated is here (since I live in Atlanta) and on NFL Network (they love him, what can I say)
I dont overrate him either, I just give credit where credit is due. He's one hell of a player for his age, and he's helped us a whole lot when we need it towards the end of the game
Do I think Big Ben is better? Yes. Do I think Matt Ryan is awful? No

and those stats arent that great in proving your point considering the two didnt play the same amount of games (big ben missed first 4 for suspension)
Potential doesn't make you great. And yes, for his age he's a hell of a player, but saying he great is a mouthful.

Those stats were percentages, not "oh Big Ben had 30 TD's to Ryans..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%