Status
Not open for further replies.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
bryce harper just doesnt look like a ball player to me
weird hair, face lol

just doesnt look like a longo or tulo or wright or kershaw, lincecum, posey, chipper, jeter, or any player really

stupid post by me, but just an observation

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Did I mention before that I want Kershaw on the Yankees? A lot?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
By saying he is going to be a douchebag when he reaches the majors that means he isn't one now, which from what I have seen seems like he is already a complete douchebag. Perhaps he will just be a larger one when he makes the majors.
lol, yea thats what I meant. I think pitchers are going to bean him a couple of times if he continues with some of the antics he has been doing. Pitchers wont tolerate that kind of stuff.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Tigers looking real good in Spring training, can't wait for the season to get underway!

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That shit raped his face, damn lol.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
It was probably a good thing he was wearing sunglasses, it might have cut him but it could have been a lot worse than that..

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I was saying. Should be alright though.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can't wait to see us play our regular day lineup. I'm so fucked excited for the season to start lol.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I guess C.J. Wilson tweeted Mike Napoli's cell phone number on twitter and shit ton of people called him and texted him haha

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Lol dude's young and has all kinds of talent. Obviously he's going to be a douche. Just look at Brett Lawrie.
Idk he just looks like one and he acts like one too. Thats why I like Lincecum and Kershaw more, they are humble dudes who are great players.

NV

i'm a mad man
Reaction score
Joe Panik, first round draft pick for the Giants, went to the same High School as me and hung around with us during winter workouts before he headed to spring training. He played with Bryce in the Arizona Fall League and said the guy is the farthest thing from a douche and is actually a great guy.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Idk he just looks like one and he acts like one too. Thats why I like Lincecum and Kershaw more, they are humble dudes who are great players.
Lincecum and Kershaw haven't been told they're going to be the best player of all-time since they were freshmen in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%