~*~*2009-2010 NBA Season Thread*~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he can be a good player in the league but I don't see him making all-star appearances or anything like that.. He could be a solid starter.

didn't watch the game but my friend just showed me this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWKh0tWKvCw

o_O poor Joe

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rios. You and TYO still think Calderon is better then Rondo? LOL

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I think he can be a good player in the league but I don't see him making all-star appearances or anything like that.. He could be a solid starter.

didn't watch the game but my friend just showed me this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWKh0tWKvCw

o_O poor Joe
Lol Wait til you see Jamario Get Posterized.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
GREG!!! AHAHAHA dude remember when you said Casspi was better the Teague will be at his peak?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah. He was a top 5 rookie for more than half of the season. He's not used to the long seasons. They only played like 30 games a season in Israel.He pretty much dissapeared at that point. Casspi will still be better than Teague by a long shot IMHO.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah. He was a top 5 rookie for more than half of the season. He's not used to the long seasons. They only played like 30 games a season in Israel.He pretty much dissapeared at that point. Casspi will still be better than Teague by a long shot IMHO.
Ahhhhh thats alotta excuses man. Reke is a monster but honestly Casspi won't do any better then Teague in this league. I figured at best they could both be starters but I don't see much more then that.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
he got dunked on? damn, idk why hes in my sig anyway lol.
Yup I heard Mario West slammed on him then Teague stole the ball off the inbound and slammed again. I'm almost a 100% sure this will be on ESPN.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Can you imagine a Reke - Turner back court? <3

Looking pretty possible.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd have a Kings jersey if that happened lol
Looks like we're gunna have the third best chance at a top 3 and if we get in the top 2 that'd be so sick. That would be the best back court in the league easily in a few years. With our luck tho, I won't get excited. I like Turner over Wall.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like we're gunna have the third best chance at a top 3 and if we get in the top 2 that'd be so sick. That would be the best back court in the league easily in a few years. With our luck tho, I won't get excited. I like Turner over Wall.
It would be pretty sick to see him go there and have some other good young players around him. If Turner develops his 3PT shot more he'll be a star in the league easily, and I think he'll get one eventually, he's come a long way since his freshman year of college. His mid range jumper is money though, so he doesn't suck at shooting lol

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah if yall had a chance at Wall. Yall would take him. Thats WAY too much potential to pass on.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It would be pretty sick to see him go there and have some other good young players around him. If Turner develops his 3PT shot more he'll be a star in the league easily, and I think he'll get one eventually, he's come a long way since his freshman year of college. His mid range jumper is money though, so he doesn't suck at shooting lol
Can't he play all three wing positions?

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Nah if yall had a chance at Wall. Yall would take him. Thats WAY too much potential to pass on.
Yeah, I know. I'm just saying I really like Turner. Even more than Wall.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=5090443&categoryid=2459789

SMH at them not having the JJ or Mario Dunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%