~*~*2009-2010 NBA Season Thread*~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

.loggie

Reaction score
Teague doesn't impress me that much, BB could put up 24 against that Cavs team. Okay maybe not, but he's not as good as Holiday, Evans, Curry, Jennings, or Collison.

...Someone had to hate.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not playing your best players consistent minutes will do that.

I also remember at the beginning of the year when you said the Cavs were not that good because of a 1-3 start and that the Hawks were better.

.loggie

Reaction score
As for the Bosh situation, I think every Raptor fan wants him to say but I wouldn't be THAT upset if he did sign elsewhere. We might bomb next season but I'd like to see us go young like Portland and OKC (which would mean Hedo needs to go).

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Teague doesn't impress me that much, BB could put up 24 against that Cavs team. Okay maybe not, but he's not as good as Holiday, Evans, Curry, Jennings, or Collison.

...Someone had to hate.
Dats your opinion. It's All Good wit me cause all those players have way more PT then Teague gets. If Teague wasn't on our squad he could do better.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not playing your best players consistent minutes will do that.

I also remember at the beginning of the year when you said the Cavs were not that good because of a 1-3 start and that the Hawks were better.
I said they were slippin this year lol which they were to start off. It's Playoff time now. Who yall playin?

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

...Someone had to hate.
Lol loggie.

.loggie

Reaction score
Yeah Teague has talent but he also put up 5 TOs. I'm not gonna judge him off this one game though.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Celtics will handle the Heat, and Rose will give us problems on completing a sweep, most they'll win is one game, unless they win game 1 because of possible rust on half our team, but that probably won't happen.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah Teague has talent but he also put up 5 TOs. I'm not gonna judge him off this one game though.
It's all good a 3:1 A/TO ratio ain't bad when you're playing the "stacked" Cleveland Bench.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Celtics will handle the Heat, and Rose will give us problems on completing a sweep, most they'll win is one game, unless they win game 1 because of possible rust on half our team, but that probably won't happen.
Yall Prolly should played LeBron and the rest of the starters tonite. To try to get a rhythm. Cause hasn't yall starting lineup been switching up frequently due to heck of injuries? lol

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yes! Wizards win. C'mon Warriors, steal this from Portland.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We'll be fine. They played the whole season together. There were like 10 day stretches when Mo was out where the starting lineup was changed, and shaq but thats it.

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You're overrating Teague.. He had great numbers against a disinterested Cavs team..

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We'll be fine. They played the whole season together. There were like 10 day stretches when Mo was out where the starting lineup was changed, and shaq but thats it.
We'll see but yeah yall are prolly a lock for the ECF.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
You're overrating Teague.. He had great numbers against a disinterested Cavs team..
Nah I'm just taking my revenge for SOOOOO many Teague hating comments. Yall hated on this dude throughout the beginning of the season so I had to brag once he got to play some big mins.

Rios15

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
BB can't even put up a point against me loggie, what makes you think he can score 24 points against an NBA team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%