2012 NFL Draft Thread.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kalil goes with #75 anyways...

And btw Kam, the funky jersey-stretch with some of the RBK jerseys was because the Jags, Giants, Colts, and Packers opted to utilize a new, super-stretchy material Reebok introduced. This shit stretched so much that it funkied up the names and numbers. I had been following this epidemic over at uni-watch.com, my favorite blog which is 100% dedicated to uniforms.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Kalil goes with #75 anyways...

And btw Kam, the funky jersey-stretch with some of the RBK jerseys was because the Jags, Giants, Colts, and Packers opted to utilize a new, super-stretchy material Reebok introduced. This shit stretched so much that it funkied up the names and numbers. I had been following this epidemic over at uni-watch.com, my favorite blog which is 100% dedicated to uniforms.
Well Reebok changed it to that not because the Jags wanted to, but because when they got Jersey Changes in 2009 from their old design, Reebok presented them a Seamless jersey.. It was all 1 material made out of the Nice non horrible looking material.

Because it was seamless.. If a player was to tug on it during the game, the jersey would rip because it was really cheap.. So Reebok sent the Jaguars that shitty tight material so it will stay on the players body and not be baggy on them so a player could tug on it and rip the jersey.

Jags Equipment even said this on twitter.

Nike has fixed the Jags new design.. They used seams and made it fit properly to where it won't rip.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%