2011 Senior Bowl.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
You think solder would be a good pick for the lions at 13?
They'd finally get that LT they've been searching for forsure.

He's going to be holding down the LT spot on a team for the next 10+ years.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I see the Vikings drafting him a spot ahead of you guys.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
They'd finally get that LT they've been searching for forsure.

He's going to be holding down the LT spot on a team for the next 10+ years.
WELL Mayhew draft that motherfucker.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Forgot to add that I'm INLOVE with Casey Matthews from the ILB standpoint.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so sure. They have a ton of needs but I can't see Prince falling to that pick or any safety being worth their while to take there.

I'm personally not a fan of any of the QBs in the draft outside of maybe Gabbert but I haven't seen him play at all so it's where I'd go with the pick.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I wouldn't be so sure. They have a ton of needs but I can't see Prince falling to that pick or any safety being worth their while to take there.

I'm personally not a fan of any of the QBs in the draft outside of maybe Gabbert but I haven't seen him play at all so it's where I'd go with the pick.
Wouldn't be shocked if they reached for Newton TBH.

Reaction score
Jeff Backus isn't that bad like some of you think. He had a better year than Pro Bowler Chad Clifton.

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Jeff Backus isn't that bad like some of you think. He had a better year than Pro Bowler Chad Clifton.
Yeah, but hes getting up there in age.

Time to get some young blood in.

jhaug98

Reaction score
McElroy is the worst of the bunch, he more than likely will only be in football for a few more years then getting into some broadcasting stuff. He did some during his time off after the bowl game this year, really bright kid.

Dalton has a big future, and Ponder right know is one big questionmark. I've seen him go anywhere from 2nd to 5th. It all depends on how healthy his arm his.
I have to disagree. I think Ponder is the worst of the bunch there. He has playmaking ability when it comes to his mobility, but other then that I haven't seen him throw the ball well consistently this year.

jhaug98

Reaction score
Forgot to add that I'm INLOVE with Casey Matthews from the ILB standpoint.
arent we all? haha. that guy is similar to his brother, although not as beastly...but similar! :rotfl:

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
I have to disagree. I think Ponder is the worst of the bunch there. He has playmaking ability when it comes to his mobility, but other then that I haven't seen him throw the ball well consistently this year.
Ponder has been injured near all year, so you have to look at his whole college career. Not just this year. He will be good IMO.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I just don't see where the love for Solder comes from. He's definitely not a top 15 caliber prospect. His size is pretty impressive, but his footwork doesnt keep up with his size. Smaller pass rushers will have leverage on him almost every time. I think he could be a serviceable RT, but I don't see him at LT.

Just watch a couple game films on him and you'll see how much he struggles against speed rushers.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Good to hear the Boise State boys are doin well. And Solder is a beast.

TTN2810

Reaction score
McElroy is the worst of the bunch, he more than likely will only be in football for a few more years then getting into some broadcasting stuff. He did some during his time off after the bowl game this year, really bright kid.

Dalton has a big future, and Ponder right know is one big questionmark. I've seen him go anywhere from 2nd to 5th. It all depends on how healthy his arm his.
Are you doing a mock this year?

kam.

Mr. Blackmon
Reaction score
Been reported that Jags have spent most of their time talking to Greg Jones, Casey Matthews, Hankerson, and Locker... YESSAAA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%