Your most hated NBA player(s), and why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Did you like Karl Malone Brutalis? I was at the game that one of Malone's elbows knocked out D.Rob, it was pretty crazy.

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Kobe doesn't have a twitter... there's @kbtwofour but he doesn't touch that thing at all, it's run by other people. Kobe doesn't do the online social network thing.

Anyway, I don't hate anyone. Either like a player or I'm indifferent to them. Citing a player for what he does on the court as a basketball player, fine. You guys acting like you actually know these players personally, the ins and outs of who they are, who are you guys trying to play?

This is something I find so funny about the sports world in general. Some of you guys just look at and take things a little too personally.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Did you like Karl Malone Brutalis? I was at the game that one of Malone's elbows knocked out D.Rob, it was pretty crazy.
Malone did that a lot, but that time it caught perfectly. It was pretty brutal.

Kobe doesn't have a twitter... there's @kbtwofour but he doesn't touch that thing at all, it's run by other people. Kobe doesn't do the online social network thing.

Anyway, I don't hate anyone. Either like a player or I'm indifferent to them. Citing a player for what he does on the court as a basketball player, fine. You guys acting like you actually know these players personally, the ins and outs of who they are, who are you guys trying to play?

This is something I find so funny about the sports world in general. Some of you guys just look at and take things a little too personally.
A players personality comes out on the court.... this has been stated a million times by NBA alums, commentators, experts and analysts a trillion times bro.

Me thinks perhaps you're the one taking things personally. I highly doubt anyone else is.

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah heard it all before. There are also plenty of players that play rough and tough on the court, but it's a far cry from how they are in real life.

Also "I can't stand blah blah blah." "Such a bitch, pussy etc. etc." Yeah right, not taking it personal huh. DJT is a guy also known to personally go out of his way to hate on Kobe and the Lakers like he has some kind of personal agenda against them lol.

Whatever though.

I just don't see why any of this even matters. Too much energy put into this "hating" thing. Whatever, it's how you guys see things. I just don't care much past what goes on with a player past the basketball court. They're people just like we are.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I won't deny that. I hate Kobe. lol

Brutalis

Reaction score
Yeah yeah yeah heard it all before. There are also plenty of players that play rough and tough on the court, but it's a far cry from how they are in real life.

Also "I can't stand blah blah blah." "Such a bitch, pussy etc. etc." Yeah right, not taking it personal huh. DJT is a guy also known to personally go out of his way to hate on Kobe and the Lakers like he has some kind of personal agenda against them lol.

Whatever though.

I just don't see why any of this even matters. Too much energy put into this "hating" thing. Whatever, it's how you guys see things. I just don't care much past what goes on with a player past the basketball court. They're people just like we are.
Just saw that you're a Lakers fan and a Kobe fan at that probably, so I realize why you're looking into this way too much.

Whisper

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hahahaha and I see that you're new here. Generalizing me with how other Lakers fans are. How typical. As I've said though, whatever. Carry on with this.

Brutalis

Reaction score
Hahahaha and I see that you're new here. Generalizing me with how other Lakers fans are. How typical. As I've said though, whatever. Carry on with this.
?

Ok.

SaintFan25

#JK25
Reaction score
Sasha Vujacic - This guy... and I use that term loosely, is the biggest bitch in the NBA. He's one plenty of awards in my eyes, King of Flops. Sir Whines-A-Lot. Queen Bitch. S.M.S ( Save My Soul ) cause he seems to expect the referee to do something every time someone breathes on his neck.
Wow, I can't believe I forgot Sasha Vujab*tch.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
LeBron James
Dwyane Wade
Chris Paul
James Posey
Rajon Rondo
Kevin Garnett

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
i think everyone knows im a lover not a hater :D

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I don't hate any players really, most of the times their way of playing the game does not reflect their personality.

I just don't like a player in specific situations, for example that Paul Pierce wheelchair incident, just making a big scene of it instead of just playing the game.
Same with obvious dirty plays - I mean it's part of the game - I just hate the blatant denying it when it gets called, raising your arms n stuff; KG for example. There's 700 cameras in the arena, filming what you did, you know?

no Celtics hate btw.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
I hate Paul Pierce so much and Kevin Garnett also. Paul Pierce reminds me of a horse. He acts like every game winner he makes is a big playoff win.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I gotta agree with Whisper, I wouldnt say I hate PP but I hate his cockiness lol

lonesomefx

The Loud Mouth Pacer
Reaction score

Whatever though.

I have nothing against the players off the court. Their life off the court is their life, what I get to see is what they do on the court and that's where I will make my judgments and keep them. On-Court play will not effect how I feel about them off the court, just on the court.

I hate Paul Pierce so much and Kevin Garnett also. Paul Pierce reminds me of a horse. He acts like every game winner he makes is a big playoff win.
Your sig says it all lmao. Amar'e stuck it to him though, they got lucky. .3 more seconds and the knicks won.

VC15

Reaction score
I have nothing against the players off the court. Their life off the court is their life, what I get to see is what they do on the court and that's where I will make my judgments and keep them. On-Court play will not effect how I feel about them off the court, just on the court.

Your sig says it all lmao. Amar'e stuck it to him though, they got lucky. .3 more seconds and the knicks won.
Jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%