X-Factor finally gets 12k

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
:allhail: :rockband:

About <Censored>ing time i got 12k, ive been in 11k for a while..

As you can see, threw out my time on SI, its been some ups and down (still are) but who gives a <Censored>, guess I have enough people to make some shout outs.

The Young One and and $tunna - These are the 2 niggas I talk to on SI the most. For TYO - fill in the blank, you know what I always say "I passed your _____, its just natural.." he should know what that means.
As for $tunna "Hustla's ambition WILL COME BACK and also, COME TO THE EAST COAT, <Censored> SOUTH SIDE."

Flip - whatever happened to the days when you ripped me in SF? lol. Ive been cool wit flip for a while now, great person to make trades too when your in a sim league.

Pugz - I remember when we both started trying to make sigs, sadly, out of the both of us, hes the only one getting better : (.

Jarrod - This has been said alot in shout outs, but ask him a question, he will answer it.

Yankeees2772 and CC06 - 2 good people to ally with when your playing trivia.

MC - cool person to talk to, great sig maker, he would usually help me out when he is available

Rip - Honestly, I think i bother him the most on AIM, i would tell him some random <Censored> at bad times (like when hes watching a pistons game lol)

Maple - too be honest, when he isnt acting gay, he isnt really that bad. Nets>Mavs

Vc15 and Njnets15 - WE WILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS SEASON, NBA CHAMPS 010-011

TheGREATbubba (i forgot what his SI name is so i will go by his AIM name) - he keeps me updated on WWE since i dont really watch it much anymore

GRANDY - Talk to em a couple times, i hope you still work at DQ, im actually a little hungry. LIL WAYNE FANS FTW

Dez - I personally think he is more of a die hard knicks fan then spike lee, now when it comes to NFL, Giants>ALL

BB - Great person to talk to when hes on, dont worry, I will convert you to becoming a Meagan Good luva.

JH5 - I need to convert you to rap music.

kdogg - Great person to talk to on AIM about music, and also a good trivia player.

Baggs, mex - These are my main 2 helpers when it comes to gfx, CNCs, or gfx help in general.

The gfx team - whether its cuts, or sigs, keep up the good work, maybe I can become better at sigs (i doubt it)

Sabbath - meh, i havent seen him lately, but when hes on AIM, crazy person, makes me rollin.

Ziggy - another person to make people rollin when hes on AIM.

Greg - True Kings fans, too be honest, He is probably the only kings fan i know left...

nba_balla - all i can say is... COME BACK!!!

BKS - I havent really talked to BKS much lately, still a great admin and sim league GM though.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats, thanks for the lovely shout-out ;)

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
congrats, piano man

glad you've evolved from the annoying n00b when u first started.. man, some members gave you one helluva time..

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Gratz and thanks for shoutout. lol

FLIP!

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats X. Fire in the hole

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
Congrats X and thanks for the shoutout

VC15

Reaction score
Congrats on 12K and the Nets will rock people in 2010.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats X.

Appreciate the shout out....nicest thing anyone's ever said to me lol

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
Congrats. And good luck with Nets making the playoffs.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
I think I annoy rip more, but thats just on purpose. gratz tho.

$tunna

teejus
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Congrats and The south side runs dis! lol

GameOver

ONE HANDED SUPERMAN BACK FLIP FTW
Reaction score
congrats, piano man

glad you've evolved from the annoying n00b when u first started.. man, some members gave you one helluva time..
he was and still is a noob lol jk

but congrats thanks for the no shout out ):

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%