WWE Royal Rumble 2020

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar And Matt Riddle Get Into Backstage Verbal Altercation Prior To Royal Rumble

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Brock Lesnar and Matt Riddle got into a backstage verbal altercation prior to Royal Rumble.

Details are scarce at this time, but sources tell us Lesnar and Riddle passed each other while walking backstage and a tense encounter ensued. One source says Brock saw Matt and wanted him to know the reality of the situation between them.
According to three sources, the encounter was real and not something for the show.
As you’ll recall … Riddle had an awkward interaction with Goldberg last year at SummerSlam after criticizing the WWE Hall of Famer on social media. The footage of this was later aired during a WWE Network special.
Matt Riddle has openly talked for years about how he wants to retire Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, but the two had never met until today. Back in October, we asked Riddle if he thought a similar encounter would happen should he meet Lesnar one day.
“Maybe, I don’t know. I don’t even think Brock knows who I am,” he replied. “He’s never acknowledged me. I’ve been to multiple shows he’s been at and I’ve never seen him in person.”
We’ve reached out to additional sources and will update the post if more details from the encounter are confirmed, however, we do know things did NOT get physical between the two.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is Edge back on a somewhat regular level?
How did he look?

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Is Edge back on a somewhat regular level?
How did he look?
looked really good. 21 minutes i think. 3 year deal but so far reports say it sounds less than part time to me.

probably only for the big network events

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1580099716841.jpg

That's some good work from fox too

Big Bid'Ness

4 Life
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
After a whole 12 years he's finallly the chosen one lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%