Willie Parker vs. Chris Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballer13333

Reaction score
Who would you take to be the RB of your team?

Willie Parker is amazing when he is fully healthy, but I'd take Chris Johnson. Chris proved he IS the Titans offense in the playoffs by not playing...By that I mean when he was in they were cruising and when he came out due to an injury, they completely stalled and couldnt move the ball period.

I think Chris is more explosive then Willie, but I want to know who ya'll would take.

Dice-J

Make Animal Cruelty a Felony!
Reaction score
CJ. Even though Willie is a beast, CJ is more of a beast and very explosive. Even if you don't have a great O-Line, CJ can get out of the backfield with his blinding speed. But Willie isn't a slowpoke. He's almost as fast. Its just CJ is a rookie and a beast all in one package.

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Of course CJ. Nothing against Parker, he`s got a beast ability in him, but soo does CJ, and he`s just a rookie. Sure says a lot for his future.

dlc7619

Reaction score
Chris Johnson is better look how good he was in the playoffs when you played. They gave him the ball he ran all over the Ravens defense. Parker Just could do that against the Ravens. You prepare for the game the same now matter what team you are plying against. You play as hardas you can to win

Dom

Reaction score
Chris Johnson. He is one of the top 5 RBs in the NFL. He is the fastest player on the field when he gets the ball, either through the air or on the ground. He can accelerate away from anyone with good blocking from the Titans offensive lineman.

DC4

#TeamHeat
Reaction score
Chris Johnson. He is one of the top 5 RBs in the NFL. He is the fastest player on the field when he gets the ball, either through the air or on the ground. He can accelerate away from anyone with good blocking from the Titans offensive lineman.
Idk about that..

Dom

Reaction score
Without sharing carries with LenDale White, he would have close to 1,500+ yards on the ground, as well as more TDs on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%