Will the Eagles beat the pats?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglefan

Reaction score
as an Eaglefan we will win! Don't mess with Eagles, don't count them out they will surprise yall!

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I hope they win....i can't stand the Pats.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
It's just like all the fans(myself included) who hate the Yankees and who hate the Candiens...you always hate the team that is winning. Say whatever your reasons are but it's all the same in the end.

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
It's just like all the fans(myself included) who hate the Yankees and who hate the Candiens...you always hate the team that is winning. Say whatever your reasons are but it's all the same in the end.
To be honest, I just hate all Boston/New England teams (and yes, even when the Celtice were <Censored> last season, i hated them) but hey, thats ur area, gotta rep i guess..

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Exactly. I hate them cause they always win, and when a team always wins it usually also draws them alot of fans(which I hate when people just like a team because they win thats it)....except for the hometown people, but they are few compared to everywhere.

X-Factor

LOST>ALL
Reaction score
Exactly. I hate them cause they always win, and when a team always wins it usually also draws them alot of fans....except for the hometown people, but they are few compared to everywhere.
if only the giants or nets were like this...................

Eaglefan

Reaction score
lol. You might think that, but tell me, what D has Brady played so far better then Philly who is proforming better? It said it on the screen, we scoring 21 in first half alone! highest this season for Pats. They haven't played anyone this good yet. Well not anyone who gave them as much comp.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Exactly. I hate them cause they always win, and when a team always wins it usually also draws them alot of fans(which I hate when people just like a team because they win thats it)....except for the hometown people, but they are few compared to everywhere.
I understand that completely, like with the Yankees...it's why I can't stand most of the Yankee fans at my school. They know nothing about them except they win.

MapleLeaf

Squirtle Squirt!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
To be honest I don't really care. But I want to see a team in my generation go perfect. And the Patriots are as close to perfect as they come. Although I wouldn't mind the upset.

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lol. You might think that, but tell me, what D has Brady played so far better then Philly who is proforming better? It said it on the screen, we scoring 21 in first half alone! highest this season for Pats. They haven't played anyone this good yet. Well not anyone who gave them as much comp.
Cowboys....does that ring a bell? Or how about the Indianapolis Colts? ...come on, you are honestly telling me that the Eagles are playing better than either of those two?

Eaglefan

Reaction score
I don't really hate the Pats. or the fact that they run up the score. My thing is, if you don't want them to, well then stop them from doing so. But I can't stand them as comp. Because they don't give up for nothing. They're very hard to beat. We are proving we can do so

Eaglefan

Reaction score
Cowboys....does that ring a bell? Or how about the Indianapolis Colts?
Not really, because who the Colts got on defense, the two people u have to worry about is Sanders and Freeney. Cowboys, a little like Philly, you gotta worry about everyone. But Philadelphia has a better Defense than Cowboys. In my opion. Better line, better backs, better linebackers! All I got to say is...Pats you have been challenged.. PRove u can win when ur down..

The Guid

The Guid abides
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Not really, because who the Colts got on defense, the two people u have to worry about is Sanders and Freeney. Cowboys, a little like Philly, you gotta worry about everyone. But Philadelphia has a better Defense than Cowboys. In my opion. Better line, better backs, better linebackers! All I got to say is...Pats you have been challenged.. PRove u can win when ur down..
as for the last statement, so far, I have to say Jabbar Gaffney...

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Pats aren't even running the ball at all, thats kinda funny.

Eaglefan

Reaction score
as for the last statement, so far, I have to say Jabbar Gaffney...
And as for that statment... I loved that statment so much, cuse I have to say, we are a second half come back team. Pats wanted to ruin our first suber bowl win...We will ruin their first undefeated season.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
FEELEY! FEELEY! FEELEY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%