Will Be Less Active

Status
Not open for further replies.

AirForceFlash_3

MLB Co-Comish/FSU Class of 2014!
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Well, yesterday I was playing basketball and my friend ran into my collar area. Today, I found out I have a fractured right clavicle and that I will have to have my right arm in a strap for at least 3 weeks. This is my 2nd injury in 2 years, last year having surgery on my knee and retiring. It hurts a lot, even as I type this so I probably won't be on much, if at all. The only things I will be on for are the sim leagues and if any more drama starts up. So I'll catch you all in 3 weeks. If you want to talk to me hit me up on aim, but, just know, I'll be slow to type.

MR.ballin

$carface
Reaction score
Well, yesterday I was playing basketball and my friend ran into my collar area. Today, I found out I have a fractured right clavicle and that I will have to have my right arm in a strap for at least 3 weeks. This is my 2nd injury in 2 years, last year having surgery on my knee and retiring. It hurts a lot, even as I type this so I probably won't be on much, if at all. The only things I will be on for are the sim leagues and if any more drama starts up. So I'll catch you all in 3 weeks. If you want to talk to me hit me up on aim, but, just know, I'll be slow to type.
I had a fractured wrist. I had to wear a <Censored>en cast for 6 weeks. I have to go check up every 3 months so the fracture doesen't affect the growth pl8. Peace man.

nelsogotskillz

Reaction score
wow that sucks a lot...

i hate injuries, good luck

I've never had a fracture but I heard they're worse than a broken bone.

VC

Reaction score
My day can't get any better.. <_<

This sucks man. Everyone is leaving. You're like the coolest member... Hope everything gets better and you will be back full time.

jarrod2323

The Godfather
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
well, Robert told me he'd be on everyday.. He just can't type much due to the pain...

so, it's not like he's leaving.

but get better fast, Robert....o......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%