Who will win the NFCS?

• Total voters

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Atlanta, Carolina, New Orleans, Tampa Bay.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Saints finish third behind the Falcons and Panthers

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
This ones tough for me, but Im gonna stick with the Saints. I think Drew Brees will have those dudes extremely prepared and they are going to rally around each other and pull this off.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Hate putting the Bucs last, I'd love to see them win the division but the likelihood of that happening isn't very high. I think they will be a better team this year, just not quite there yet with the Falcons & Saints. Maybe in the next 1-2 years they'll be back in contention. Hopefully I'm completely wrong and they win it this year. Freeman will be back this year. Better offensive line with the addition of Carl Nicks and of course Vincent Jackson, a weapon Freeman hasn't had since becoming the Bucs starting QB. I expect Doug Martin to win the starting job at RB.

jonathanlambert33

P-ROBlem
Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Hate putting the Bucs last, I'd love to see them win the division but the likelihood of that happening isn't very high. I think they will be a better team this year, just not quite there yet with the Falcons & Saints. Maybe in the next 1-2 years they'll be back in contention. Hopefully I'm completely wrong and they win it this year. Freeman will be back this year. Better offensive line with the addition of Carl Nicks and of course Vincent Jackson, a weapon Freeman hasn't had since becoming the Bucs starting QB. I expect Doug Martin to win the starting job at RB.
Yeah the Bucs are really tough to judge. They have talent, but they had some good talent last year as well.

Schiano looks to be that tough head coach who doesn't take anything, but that type of thing doesn't always lead to success. You have to be able to put more than just a disciplined product on the field.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Yeah the Bucs are really tough to judge. They have talent, but they had some good talent last year as well.

Schiano looks to be that tough head coach who doesn't take anything, but that type of thing doesn't always lead to success. You have to be able to put more than just a disciplined product on the field.
I think they have quite a bit more talent this year than last and I like Schiano, I think he's going to be a good coach for the Bucs. Time will tell, I can't say much right now. I THINK Schiano will be a lot better for them compared to Raheem.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
The Falcons should win the division. I'd love to see the Panthers make the playoffs though.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
The Falcons are the hype machine of the NFL and Matt Ryan can't perform in the playoffs. They might win 10 games but they're just going to lose in their first playoff game again.

The Saints did not get better in any way. Second place finish at best.

The Panthers always seem to take this division when you least expect it. I think they'll be fighting for it this year barring a Jimmy Clausen sighting at #1 on the depth chart. A Cam injury would derail this team on a major level.

The Bucs have potential, but can Josh Freeman recover from a season in which he looked like Donovan McNabb without Andy Reid holding his hand?

1. Carolina
2. Falcons
3. Saints
4. Bucs

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
The Saints hugely improved on defense?
They also lost their leader on the defense which is a big hit. You can have a good defense, but if their isn't a leader on the defense it won't be good.

I think it will go like this,

1. Falcons
2. Saints
3. Buccaneers
4. Carolina

If any team is a hyped up team, it is the Panthers.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
They also lost their leader on the defense which is a big hit. You can have a good defense, but if their isn't a leader on the defense it won't be good.

I think it will go like this,

1. Falcons
2. Saints
3. Buccaneers
4. Carolina

If any team is a hyped up team, it is the Panthers.
I don't know anyone who really expects them to be that good. I considered this my bold prediction for the year.

Then again, I think the Vikings will win 7 games, and if that isn't bold, I don't know what is. Certainly not something I'd bet my life on.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
I don't know anyone who really expects them to be that good. I considered this my bold prediction for the year.

Then again, I think the Vikings will win 7 games, and if that isn't bold, I don't know what is. Certainly not something I'd bet my life on.
Vikings should get 2 wins or 8 wins. I would be happy with either.

NCSportsfan21

Reaction score
Lost the most defense players in the NFL last year. Getting back Beason is HUGE for the Panthers D. Plus Edwards at DT.

Panthers win the division.

Also the Panthers are hyped? LOLLLLLL. I see ESPN, NFL Network, ProFootball, and others predicting they barely go .500.

This is a team that had the 8th best offense with a rookie coaching staff and QB. in 2010 they had the 10th best defense and 90% of those players are back, PLUS improvements.

Saints downgraded and Bucs have a long way to go. Falcons are strong offensively, but I seriously doubt their effectiveness on D. Abraham is still their only viable pass rusher and he’s like 35?

1. Panthers 13-3
2. Falcons 11-5
3. Saints 9-7
4. Bucs 4-12

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%