Staff member
Global Moderator
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Chicago, Detroit, Green Bay, Minnesota.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Rodgers is the best QB in the league, all his weapons are back. Im not buying into the Bears, I still find it hard to believe in that team. I can see them proving me wrong though.

Lions will be there and make the playoffs, I really dont like their secondary and this is a passing league. Its a significant aspect to touch upon because they need to significantly improve in that department.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Rodgers is the best QB in the league, all his weapons are back. Im not buying into the Bears, I still find it hard to believe in that team. I can see them proving me wrong though.

Lions will be there and make the playoffs, I really dont like their secondary and this is a passing league. Its a significant aspect to touch upon because they need to significantly improve in that department.
Can I ask why? 7-3 before injuries to Cutler and Forte, easy part of their schedule (AFC West) was coming up too, so they were coasting to a playoff spot...

They've brought in an elite WR, who had great success with Cutler in the past.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I dont like the pass protection provided by the Bears offensive line. It improved as the team played which was a good sign, but its still not good. I also think it takes some time to change offensive philosophies. Cutler even said he didnt want to learn a 3rd new system. The Bears key defensive players are significantly older which I think will show next year.

With all that being said, Im not denying the fact that the Bears could make the playoffs.

Teagz

Dogs.
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Packers
Lions
Bears
Vikings

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I dont like the pass protection provided by the Bears offensive line. It improved as the team played which was a good sign, but its still not good. I also think it takes some time to change offensive philosophies. Cutler even said he didnt want to learn a 3rd new system. The Bears key defensive players are significantly older which I think will show next year.

With all that being said, Im not denying the fact that the Bears could make the playoffs.
Fair enough, the line does suck and the defense is older.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Packers third, nola? Stick to basketball, mate.

1. Chicago
2. Green Bay
3. Detroit (missing the playoffs this year, by the way)
4. Vikings (will be better than most realize, but will be hard to come by 7 wins. Their ceiling for the year is probably 8, and they could always lose 11 or 12 again if they have major injury issues.

bestkeptsecret13

Chicago's Finest
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Packers third, nola? Stick to basketball, mate.
He picked them to win the division... His first post is just an alphabetical list of the teams in the division.

I was confused at first too, then I checked the poll and saw he voted for the Packers.

BwareDWare94

Where were you when the world stopped turning?
Reaction score
Apologies, nola. I thought you were placing teams by their placement after 16 games.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
1. Packers
2. Bears
3. Vikings (let me just imagine :()
4. Lions

Mavfatha

Green and Yellow Forever
Reaction score
I'm definitely biased but regardless the Packers have this division wrapped up. The much more interesting race is between the Lions and Bears for 2nd. Now we just need some Tigers...

Lake Louise

Reaction score
Packers
Lions
Bears
Vikings

I could see 3 teams from this division making the playoffs. I don't think the Packers will win the division by as much as they did last year, but they'll still win it. I agree the race for 2nd between Lions and Bears should be fun to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%