• Cleveland Browns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake

I'm goin' lamb bruh.
Reaction score
My heart is saying Baltimore, I'd love to see Reed with a big fat ring on those ball-hawk hands; however, the Bengals will more than likely take it this season. They added yet another big receiving threat and that defense will be better. My biggest question for them is Special Teams play.

.GR

#BlackFalcon
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
What receiver did the Bengals add?

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
The Ravens will take this division easily, they got a premier WR built of the same mold that this team plays with. It will improve everyone on offense, specifically Ray Rice. As for the defense, its always stacked and this year its nothing different.

Mooche

Reaction score
The Steelers. They have the best defense in the division, hands down, right now. Actually. The best front seven arguably in all of football, right now. Ben is a clutch QB, and when he comes back and starts winning for this team, the Steeler fans will forget their opinions about him.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
I don't see how it's the Ravens "easily" it just does not make sense what so ever. The Bengals swept the entire AFC North a year ago, they added key players to positions that were lacking last year such as Terrell Owens, Jordan Shipley, Jermaine Gresham and Antonio Bryant if he'll ever play, that seems to be a big question mark. The Ravens have secondary problems, especially at CB and safety Ed Reed will miss some games as well. I guess the Bengals just never get any credit because "their the Bengals" and they'll collapse so what everyone thinks when they had the #4 defense last year and added to the offense but yet projected to finish second-third in the division, makes soo much sense.

It's ok Bengals, just the way you like it, only makes you play better! Time to "surprise" everyone for two years in a row. I laugh at everyone saying "Ravens easily." Granted the Bengals do have a very tough schedule but they do have the talent. Of course I say this because I'm a Bengals fan but I'm just sick of seeing them get disrespected every year, they never can do anything right in most eyes. Oh well, I'm sure the Saints weren't "predicted" to win the Super Bowl last year or the Bengals "predicted" to sweep and win the division last year.

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I said steelers, but I think it will be either them or the Bengals.

VC15

Reaction score
Ravens (12-4)
Steelers (9-7)
Bengals (8-8)
Browns (6-10)

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
That's pretty much how I think it's gonna go as well. I think the Ravens could get 13 wins, and the Ravens/Steelers may be switched if I were to predict records.

Reaction score
I honestly don't think the Ravens win the division this year, going with the Bengals here. The Ravens were a 9-7 team last year with Ed Reed out the first few games and corner problems, I'm just not sold on them quite yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%