• New York Jets

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.infamous

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Patriots. Jets got worse, Dolphins are crap and bills Im not sure about they will be better than last year though I know that. But yeah Patriots.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Patriots. Only team that comes close is the Jets, but I just think the Patriots are too built, as always.

spangar

Reaction score
Pats! hopefully this brady/ochocinco combo is unstoppable

Buffalo

Reaction score
I went with the Jets. I just find they have a solid team that is built so well that they will come out on top here

VC15

Reaction score
New England got better, while the Jets got worse.

Pretty easy choice here.

Elite

PND SZN
Reaction score
Jets hardly got worse.

We replaced Braylon with Plax and Mason. Other than that, we didn't have any other big losses. Shaun Ellis isn't a big loss whatsoever, I could care less that he signed with the Pats in terms of on the field stuff, I was just upset that he went there since he was a Jet his whole career. We even got him with the compensation pick we got for Belichick leaving too lol

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
I initially pick Jets, then I realized that most of the offensive weapons on the Patriots were rookies. Bruce and Aaron are going to be great, as well as Danny, add Ocho in the mix and thats a very good offense. A whole offseason to gel will be very beneficial for the Pats which I think will be the difference.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
I initially pick Jets, then I realized that most of the offensive weapons on the Patriots were rookies. Bruce and Aaron are going to be great, as well as Danny, add Ocho in the mix and thats a very good offense. A whole offseason to gel will be very beneficial for the Pats which I think will be the difference.
Bruce?

but yeah Gronk+Hernandez+Ocho+Wes+Woodhead+Deion+BJGE = great offense.

Hernandez will be dirty this year. His hands have gotten a lot better this offseason. Will get a loss lett drops, and with his height and speed of a WR, yet his build of a TE, he will dominate those LBs and S

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Bruce?

but yeah Gronk+Hernandez+Ocho+Wes+Woodhead+Deion+BJGE = great offense.

Hernandez will be dirty this year. His hands have gotten a lot better this offseason. Will get a loss lett drops, and with his height and speed of a WR, yet his build of a TE, he will dominate those LBs and S
I thought Gronks first name was Bruce, lol. Anyways a very good offense which will be better with more experience.

Brutalis

"Take heart, or I will take it from you." - BN
Reaction score
Miami of course.

Best QB and defense.

... oh wait.. this isn't the 90s anymore is it?

Reaction score
It was between the Jets and the Patriots in my opinion. Picked the Jets simply because of that defense. New England's offense is going to be just as stacked as ever, but the problem is, when it comes down to the two teams, I think the Jets can stop that offense. Sanchez has to step up, but I think he will finally emerge this season. Going to say New York with New England right on their tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%