Who is most likely to win a championship?

Who is most likely to win a championship?

• Athletics

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twins

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Orioles

• Nationals

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Astros

• Padres

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Out of all the teams in last place in their respective divisions. Who do you see winning a championship first? Take everything into consideration:

Owner
General Manager
Manager and coaching staff
Current team roster
Prospects
Intangibles

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I wish the Royals were in last place....

but out of these I'll take the Nats

next year they're going to have Strasburg, Bryce Harper, still have Zim, Danny Espinosa is solid, Wilson Ramos behind the dish is nice and of course Jason Werth
Drew Storen is a stud young closer
Jordan Zimmermann is going to be a really really good pitcher. #2 on that staff

Phils are getting old
and thats all that matters in that division. the Nats arent that far off from being on the Braves or especially Marlins level

elcheato

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Twins just because they're the only team with a track record on this list and the most likely to make the playoffs next year out of those teams.

cruzg24

It is what it is
Reaction score
Im going with the Nationals because they have the resources to make big moves. The are willing to draft overslot and pay their drafted players. They have also been big players in the free agent market in terms of paying top dollar. They have great new facilities and they have a solid future with the foundation that they have.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I'd say the Twins cause they aren't that bad at all. They have just been hit with the injury bug big time.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Morneau+ Liriano + Mauer is very solid.

Twins is for me

lakerfan

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The Padres for the simple fact that they play in the NL West, and don't have to put together an amazing season to make it to the postseason. They can get away with being mediocre and be a playoff series or two away from winning the whole thing.

HockeyGuy

Reaction score
The Padres for the simple fact that they play in the NL West, and don't have to put together an amazing season to make it to the postseason. They can get away with being mediocre and be a playoff series or two away from winning the whole thing.
Yup and they were in the playoffs+World Series not too long ago but just the fact there in the NL West division, they have the better chance.

Mooche

Reaction score
I have to say the Twins here as well. They got some fire power, and it sucks that they got nabbed like people said by the injury bug, but that doesn't knock down that talent in my eyes. They'll be OK in the future, and I think provide the best chance to go far in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%