Which Team Has a better shot of Going Win-Less?

Bengals or Lions?

• Bengals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I voted Cincy, cause as a Lions fan I've seen the team do a little better just about every week. With-in the next 2 weeks we will have a win.

No Kitna, Millen, or Willams. No big distractions. It's time to just play.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Neither are as bad as last years Dolphins. Both teams will win at least one game.

Giantmetfan07

Shocking The World
ADMIN
Reaction score
they'll both win a game or two, but at least the Bengals are going to get their QB back soon... i mean, the Lions have some guy Orvlosky (i doubt i spelled right) slingin the pigskin.

RipCity32

King Of The East
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
And hopefully soon to be Stanton..

Hoffa

Reaction score
Detroit is just down right awful! And I wouldn't be surprised if they go 0-16. They have no offense and a JV High School football team can score on there defense. So I'm going with Detroit!

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Neither team will go winless. Cincinnati mise well just sit Palmer out for the rest of the year because the O-line is terrible but the team is not the same without him. I'd like to see him play but for his sake he probably shouldn't for the rest of the year but we know he wants to play and i'm sure he will. As far as the Lions they have Orlovsky with only two games under his belt. Give him some time and the offense will start clicking. I seen a comeback for the Lions Sunday just ran out of time. The Bengals play the Texans next. I expect a win there and the Lions are getting close. I expect a win within the next three weeks. Possibly this week.

dez

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Like everyone else said, niether will go winless, but If I had to pick I'd say the Lions.

VC15

Reaction score
If I had to pick one, the Lions. They are straight up terrible.

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
I voted Cincy, cause as a Lions fan I've seen the team do a little better just about every week. With-in the next 2 weeks we will have a win.

No Kitna, Millen, or Willams. No big distractions. It's time to just play.
We're far past the stage where you're allowed to be cocky here, the Lions are terrible...

.dk92

AMAZING
Reaction score
It's funny how before the season, everybody on here was talking about us (FALCONS) going winless. Funny how things change, right?

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
At this point in time I don't know which Defense is playing worse. They both have to be real close but i'm sure the Lions offense is playing better.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Neither will go winless...but I think the Bengals are definitely the worse of the two teams.

Put it this way, the Bengals organization knows that their season is so hopeless, that there is talk of just shutting down Carson Palmer for the rest of the season.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
Neither will go winless...but I think the Bengals are definitely the worse of the two teams.

Put it this way, the Bengals organization knows that their season is so hopeless, that there is talk of just shutting down Carson Palmer for the rest of the season.
I don't blame them. He's already injured with a horrible offensive line. Why put him in more harms way? I know he's going to want to play. He wasn't supposed to play against the Cowboys but he did anyway going against doctor orders. They didn't want him to play but he's wanted to play in Dallas his whole life and well he did that but got beat up a few more times. I do believe he's out this weekend against the Texans. Hopefully Fitzpatrick can pull something out. I'd like him to play but if theres chances he could make things worse (Which is possible) it's just not worth it at this point. Can we at least finish 8-8 somehow? Meaning we can only afford losing one more game all year, lol. Just a win sounds good at this point.

dust247

Reaction score
I would have voted that both teams would win at least one game, but since that wasn't an option, I went with the Detroit Lions. Lets remember, ANY GIVEN SUNDAY! The Lions could very easily rack up 50 points on the Bears and look like the the contenders most of us thought they would be. I just don't think we'll ever see another team go winless in the NFL again, like the '76 Bucs did. However, no one ever though the '72 Dolphins record would be broken either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%