Where Do Warriors Finish?

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
73-9 and losing in the playoffs > 71-11 losing in the playoffs

And don't forget that the Spurs are on pace for the second (well third after the Warriors and Bulls) greatest record of all time at 69-13 with one of the greatest net ratings ever. I guess one of them is gonna choke?
68-14, rest your players, win the ship >>>>

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
Exactly, so my point has been proved. Thanks. They need to Stop worrying about the record, start resting players, and get their minds ready for the trophy.

BNC

Reaction score
It's February and they have a 2.5 game lead on the Spurs, they need to do both. Besides and the Spurs current pace 68-14 wouldn't even get the Warriors the 1 seed

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
It's February and they have a 2.5 game lead on the Spurs, they need to do both. Besides and the Spurs current pace 68-14 wouldn't even get the Warriors the 1 seed
Pops gonna start resting players once they clinch second seed tho, warriors need to do the same man!!! Its all about getting ready for the playoffs

BNC

Reaction score
If Pop sees they have a chance at the one seed he's not gonna do that. You see what happened last year when they didn't care about seeding? Game 7 on the road. They're not gonna want to go to game 7 in Oracle and they sure don't want to see the Thunder in round 2

Paulius

Reaction score
BNC said:
If Pop sees they have a chance at the one seed he's not gonna do that. You see what happened last year when they didn't care about seeding? Game 7 on the road. They're not gonna want to go to game 7 in Oracle and they sure don't want to see the Thunder in round 2
Small chance for that first seed. Im sure pops already at peace with the second seed but we will see

BNC

Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Small chance for that first seed. Im sure pops already at peace with the second seed but we will see
If the Warriors start resting guys he'll see an opportunity, if they wait until mid-late March to rest then yea he'll be fine with it

Ian

Commissioner
Reaction score
Do they still have any chance at being better than the 95 Bulls? Haven't been following NBA as much the past month.

BNC

Reaction score
I think they finish 74-8, not sure which game they lose though

cavsfan817

You trying to get the pipe?
Reaction score
BNC said:
If the Warriors start resting guys he'll see an opportunity, if they wait until mid-late March to rest then yea he'll be fine with it
I don't think they rest anyone. Even when they pass the record, I think they'll want to add on to it and make the new mark more untouchable.

NEW DAY

Reaction score
BNC said:
I think they finish 74-8, not sure which game they lose though
Probably one of the games vs the Spurs if they lose another game

brett05

Reaction score
Ian said:
Do they still have any chance at being better than the 95 Bulls? Haven't been following NBA as much the past month.
Record wise? Yes. Better than the 95 Bulls regardless of how many wins they get? Not a chance.

Paulius

Reaction score
They'll rest for a couple of months after the wcf, no worries

Panic!

Reaction score
Top of West, but they'll realize that resting would be the best way for them to win the chamipionship so they'll just fall short of the record.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%