What the hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

werebarret

Reaction score
well, it's been a while, but, hello SI.

I htought I'd come back the same way I came here in the first place.

Yelling.

How the HELL can Chicago even THINK about drafting Rose over Michael freaking Beasley?

First off, the Bulls frontcourt needs are way more pressing than their backcourt needs.

Name one NBA Champion in the last, say, ten years, excluding Jordan's Bulls, that won a title without a dominant player in the front court>?

They guy's an average shooter at best, and he couldn't even dole out five assists per game in the freaking Conference USA against crap teams like SMU and UAB every week?

He had freaking Chris Doublas Roberts and Joey Dorsey on that team.

Michael Beasley played in the Big XII, averaged 26 and 12, dominated the national champions TWICE (25 and 39), and can hit ANY shot on the floor.

So what if he's only 6'8?

He's more than athletic enough to play the 3.

His hands are to a basketball are like freaking pedos to a child's wang. His rebounding abiltiy is second to none.

Character concerns?

So a high school prank, and a tendency to joke around are suddenly equivalent to arson in NBA Scout's eyes?

And, hell, Mayo was freaking paid to play at SC, but nobody gives a rat's ass about that?

What the hell?

This reminds me of how the NFL nitpicks players.

He doesn't have any flaws, so NBA scouts have to find some.

Blah.

djhipp

Reaction score
The bulls are thinking of picking Rose because they could get a better deal for their guards than their forwards, thtas what I'd think.

werebarret

Reaction score
The bulls are thinking of picking Rose because they could get a better deal for their guards than their forwards, thtas what I'd think.
that's not how you draft.

You take the best available player, regardless of position.,

DJT

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I believe that last part. I heard that scouts make up bad stuff about players and pass it on, so other teams will be scared of drafting them.

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
For real. Beasley is easily the choice for #1. Teams will regret that

The Young One

The Champion
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I believe that last part. I heard that scouts make up bad stuff about players and pass it on, so other teams will be scared of drafting them.
pat riley is master at that. I remember there were rumors about how somethin was wrong with Caron buttler knee or character and he ended up selecting him to scare off other teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%