playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Same. I think it'd be better more organized and with color on the render

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
I think too many people are interpreting Getty's style as "Just go nuts, say it's Getty inspired, and it looks good".

Getty is actually pretty organized in the way he builds his stuff. It's not just stock, stock, random colours, shapes, text, stock, stock etc.

Anyways, I don't really like this personally.

Just on another note...I like getty's stuff and all, but don't you guys feel better experimenting with your own techniques and coming up with something unique to yourself? I don't try and take too many ideas from others, maybe my work suffers for it, but I genuinely feel that my work doesn't look like anyone else's which I'm quite proud of.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
wow, agreed^

id say get rid of the cirlce color thing

getyappcrnredy24

maybe god. live with soul, never die.
Reaction score
I think too many people are interpreting Getty's style as "Just go nuts, say it's Getty inspired, and it looks good".

Getty is actually pretty organized in the way he builds his stuff. It's not just stock, stock, random colours, shapes, text, stock, stock etc.

Anyways, I don't really like this personally.

Just on another note...I like getty's stuff and all, but don't you guys feel better experimenting with your own techniques and coming up with something unique to yourself? I don't try and take too many ideas from others, maybe my work suffers for it, but I genuinely feel that my work doesn't look like anyone else's which I'm quite proud of.
:)he's right, none of it is random at all.

at least eQ admitted it, unlike all the little <Censored>s that copy the <Censored> out of me constantly

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<br>I think too many people are interpreting Getty's style as "Just go nuts, say it's Getty inspired, and it looks good".<br><br>Getty is actually pretty organized in the way he builds his stuff. It's not just stock, stock, random colours, shapes, text, stock, stock etc.<br><br>Anyways, I don't really like this personally.<br><br>Just on another note...I like getty's stuff and all, but don't you guys feel better experimenting with your own techniques and coming up with something unique to yourself? I don't try and take too many ideas from others, maybe my work suffers for it, but I genuinely feel that my work doesn't look like anyone else's which I'm quite proud of.<br>
<br>Realist <Censored> ever<div><br></div><div>And gety...shots were fired...ouch haha<br><br>

</div>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%