What does your team need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oiler35

Reaction score
I was thinking about this last night, so I'm posting it.

If there was one thing you could add to your team, what would it be?

As of right now, the team needs a real star. I mean, I know Hemsky got hurt last year, but still, he's not an all-star (yet).

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I was thinking about this last night, so I'm posting it.

If there was one thing you could add to your team, what would it be?

As of right now, the team needs a real star. I mean, I know Hemsky got hurt last year, but still, he's not an all-star (yet).

According to you, he's already been one <_<

Penguins just need real scoring wingers.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
We need a star defenseman.

Brick.

Reaction score
We need a solid shutdown d-man who can shut down other star forwards.

DMJ

Reaction score
Pens need some wingers for Malkin's line

playmaker7

The GOAT
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Pens need some wingers for Malkin's line
Not just for Malkin's line. Ponikarovsky might be re-signed and I don't think Guerin will...but a winger is needed there.

I'd like to see 2 scoring wingers signed at least but with the Cap situation the way it is, IDK how that will work. Kunitz and Dupuis are good enough for Crosby, but they need better IMO. Dupuis has shown he's a great 4th liner as well as a decent 1st liner so he can be moved down. I just want to see players that know how to score goals on the wings.

Apotheosis

Reaction score
Vancouver desperately needs some quality defencemen, preferably young. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded up in the draft to get the likes of Gormley/Fowler/Gudbranson.

Also, bottom six forward needs to toughen up.

stewza

Reaction score
Vancouver desperately needs some quality defencemen, preferably young. I wouldn't be surprised if we traded up in the draft to get the likes of Gormley/Fowler/Gudbranson.

Also, bottom six forward needs to toughen up.
lol.

The only team that would probably be willing to trade down 20 spots is Tampa Bay, and they would be looking for defense, and since it's not like trading up 5 spots Vancouver would have to give way more than it's worth.

So you should probably be surprised if they trade up to get one of the big 3.

eLeMeNOhPe

Reaction score
Durability.
Yeah this is my answer too. Wings still had a chance in the playoffs and just lost it though. Before this season, I would have said we needed goal tending, but Howard has been worlds better than I figured he would be. Now, is that because the Wings play such stellar defense as a team, or because he is good?

If I had to pick one thing, we need a pure goal scorer. Someone who is just going to come here, and score goals. Zetterberg, Datysuk, Franzen, those guys score goals, and have the ability to get 30+ each year, but they don't always do it, we need someone who will.

Gtown81

Luke 23:34
Reaction score
a first line playmaking center, I know we had Bozak with Kessel most of last year, but we need a more experienced player that's better and older too

Yankees2772

RIP Derek Boogaard
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Trust me, the Islanders going forward won't be that bad...

The Rangers need to support Henrik Lundqvist.. When he's having a great night, we can't score... And when we score, we can't play any D to help him out.

Enigma 61

Reaction score
The Islanders need EVERYTHING.
I don't think so...

I think we could use a couple quality forwards and upgrade our defense. I'm happy that we at least got rid of Sutton. I think Tavares will be as good as Stamkos in his 2nd year or close to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%