Western Conference: #2 Seed

Who will be the #2 Seed for the 2009-10 playoffs?

• Denver Nuggets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • San Antonio Spurs

• Portland Trailblazers

• Houston Rockets

• Dallas Mavericks

• New Orleans Hornets

• Utah Jazz

• Phoenix Suns

• Golden State Warriors

• Minnesota Timberwolves

• Memphis Grizzlies

• Oklahoma City Thunder

• Los Angeles Clippers

• Sacramento Kings

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Simply vote for who you think will be the #2 Seed in the Western Conference for the 2009-10 Playoffs.

Polls will be open for 24-48 hours, with the eight seeds as decided by SI members making into into the Playoff Polls, to determine who will be next seasons champion.

A tiebreak poll will be created in the event of two or more teams ending on the same amount of votes.

STANDINGS
1. Los Angeles Lakers

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
A lot of people will vote for the Spurs, but I went with the Blazers. Young upstart team, I can see them making a lot of noise in the regular season like the Hornets did a couple seasons ago. Prob' won't go far though once the real season(playoffs) starts.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I went with the Spurs. Blair and Jefferson change the dynamic of the team, and with Hill, Bonner and Mason providing depth, they will atleast contend once again. Dependent on health of their starts though.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
I went with the Spurs. Blair and Jefferson change the dynamic of the team, and with Hill, Bonner and Mason providing depth, they will atleast contend once again. Dependent on health of their starts though.
My thoughts exactly.

kdogg

The original #SpartanDawg
Reaction score
I went with the Nuggets, I know they didn't improve (at all) like the other teams in the west but I still believe they're the 2nd best team in the west.

Grandy28

Victory!!!!
Reaction score
I went with the Spurs, adding Jefferson was a huge imo. Gives them another scorer in case of an injury and they have good depth.

snipezo

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Def Spurs like the posted above, acquiring Jefferson would make their lineup better.

Mexi

#2 SG of all time #13
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
as of now Spurs
this is assuming they are healthy but like houston last year, their stars have injury issues...

Whisper

Living like a Don in my own mind
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
as of now Spurs
this is assuming they are healthy but like houston last year, their stars have injury issues...
Exactly why I didn't vote for them. They'll have their issues as they do in the regular season and don't play as hard as they do in the postseason, and everyone knows that they don't play as hard in the regular season unless they have to. Which is why I don't think they'll grab the #2 Seed. I think they'll get farther then my vote (The Blazers), but we're talking about seeding which includes the regular season, not just plain rankings from best to worst.

.snowy

Members
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Spurs Win. Please close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%