Well Now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zMK9FKMG3Nc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:skip:

vikesfan

Reaction score
Ben Roethlisberger wasn't 100% we'll see what they do next week ;)

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Whatever, we're missing our defensive leader (and 2nd best player) and our best front 7 player is made ineffective by an injury plus our #1 receiver just went down. Not to mention two rookie starting safeties. Not really expecting to win next week

If we had a healthy Von Miller and B Dawkins the Patriots would have to be worried

Barcode

Reaction score
Whatever, we're missing our defensive leader (and 2nd best player) and our best front 7 player is made ineffective by an injury plus our #1 receiver just went down. Not to mention two rookie starting safeties. Not really expecting to win next week

If we had a healthy Von Miller and B Dawkins the Patriots would have to be worried
Thanks for playing and drive home safely.

ZigZag

TEH GREAT ZIGGY
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks for playing and drive home safely.
Lol did you happen to notice the huge cast on Von Millers right arm or the lack of Brian Dawkins on the field?

Not making excuses. Just your post is senseless

Barcode

Reaction score
Lol did you happen to notice the huge cast on Von Millers right arm or the lack of Brian Dawkins on the field?

Not making excuses. Just your post is senseless
As a matter of fact, I did notice Von Miller. He was the one acting like a doosh pushing Patriots around when they were down around 30 points. I'm also sure that Old Man Dawkins would have been chasing Gronk on several of his TDs. Lucky Hoodie took his foot off the gas or your team would be looking at giving up 60-70.

WHO-DEY-BENGALS_18

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I did notice Von Miller. He was the one acting like a doosh pushing Patriots around when they were down around 30 points. I'm also sure that Old Man Dawkins would have been chasing Gronk on several of his TDs. Lucky Hoodie took his foot off the gas or your team would be looking at giving up 60-70.
like a doosh? What's that? ;)

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
lmao. doosh. HA

Pugz

#ForPaul
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
man we need to censor that "doosh" word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%