Wazza Sig

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
Why do you guys hate commenting my sigs???

Is it that they're soccer players or what?

Seriously, I spend a good ammount of time commenting everyone elses <Censored>, and without fail I have to ask for every <Censored>ing comment I get.

Get it together guys ffs.

Oiler35

Reaction score
I really need to start CNC'ing again.
Text is bad man. Put it under a few layers maybe, and take away the spaces. So like waynerooney instead of wayne rooney.

tribeTILLiDIE

Reaction score
Why do you guys hate commenting my sigs???

Is it that they're soccer players or what?

Seriously, I spend a good ammount of time commenting everyone elses <Censored>, and without fail I have to ask for every <Censored>ing comment I get.

Get it together guys ffs.
иigga please

mg91

Mr. Man Utd
Reaction score
Who are you again?

jordan888

Squinty
Reaction score
As I said on SGFXN, I think text is the main issue here. Now a couple months ago, you helped me improve massively on text. My turn, try to add some pop to it. It kinda seems a bit....idk, flat? I'm terrible at giving tips, but then again, you could also try looking at text tuts

.loggie

Reaction score
It seems like you have the lighting and stock work down in your sigs but the text is still a downfall. Try for something a little less subtle. This is good but with some really good text that stands out, it could be great.

Flight24

Reaction score
text is the only thing really holding this down. lighting is really good, i feel like the colorings a little too scattered though if that makes sense.

nice work nontheless.

dh1333

amnesia.
Reaction score
As everyone else said, the text the is only problem here. Love the lighting and background.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%