Wade will sign with Chicago

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
#2 SG of all time #24 said:
Wonder how many people here have seen arvydas play...
Is that what you're basing Domantas' potential on? Arvydas was very good as a 30 year old "rookie" but was also a strong ass motherfucker at 290lbs. Domantas has nowhere near that strength, and Arvydas' dad strength was his biggest attribute

Domantas will be a decent backup big, but nothing more. Nothing like his dad

Paulius

Reaction score
these guys are gonna start telling me about my countries best player ever. LOL. No im not basing his potential off that bc theyre completely different players. Just asked shit

Paulius

Reaction score
His strength was his biggest attribute lol that was a good one

Paulius

Reaction score
Arguably the most skillful big to ever play on a basketball court hes out here talking about his strength

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
If Domantas had a right hand I'd feel better about his potential

Paulius

Reaction score
Bosox you really think sabas will only be a back up big his entire career?? Bruuh chill

Paulius

Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:
If Domantas had a right hand I'd feel better about his potential
Can u give it some time or every player has to be lebron when they come into the league

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
Can u give it some time or every player has to be lebron when they come into the league

You don't have to be LeBron, but you have to have two hands.

Paulius

Reaction score
Wouldnt have been 11th pick to the nba with no two hands

Paulius

Reaction score
Bosox you really think sabas will only be a back up big his entire career?? Bruuh chill
@bosoxlover12

All hatred a side, you really think only a back up?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
yes. not that hard to imagine, at all. 

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
How is it hatred? He's an energy backup level PF. So is Olynyk. He's not strong enough defensively to be a starter, and not good enough offensively to overcome his defense to be a starter

I hardly hate Domantas. I just don't think he's that great of a prospect. You think of him as a Top 3 prospect which is ridiculous

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
How is it hatred? He's an energy backup level PF. So is Olynyk. He's not strong enough defensively to be a starter, and not good enough offensively to overcome his defense to be a starter

I hardly hate Domantas. I just don't think he's that great of a prospect. You think of him as a Top 3 prospect which is ridiculous

Let's not act like you probably did think Olynyk was a top 3 prospect from that class at one point haha.

Anyways, their games aren't the same. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I HATE (one of my biggest pet peeves) when people compare one player to another solely because they went to the same school.

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

Let's not act like you probably did think Olynyk was a top 3 prospect from that class at one point haha.

Anyways, their games aren't the same. I'm not trying to be a dick, but I HATE (one of my biggest pet peeves) when people compare one player to another solely because they went to the same school.
I didn't even think about them both playing at gonzaga haha. 

and yeah i absolutely overrated kelly (granted that draft class was complete ass so Top 3 in that class might not even be top 10 in this draft) but i compared them as big men who have significant limitations defensively and holds their value with their offensive game

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I didn't even think about them both playing at gonzaga haha. 

and yeah i absolutely overrated kelly (granted that draft class was complete ass so Top 3 in that class might not even be top 10 in this draft) but i compared them as big men who have significant limitations defensively and holds their value with their offensive game

The difference is Sabonis is an elite college rebounder while Olynyk has been well below average in the NBA the past two years (and was not a great rebounder in college either). Also their offensive games couldn't be more different

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
CameronCrazy06 said:

The difference is Sabonis is an elite college rebounder while Olynyk has been well below average in the NBA the past two years. Also their offensive games couldn't be more different
I'm aware. doesn't mean he's good enough of a defender to be a starter, though. I'm not comparing the players, im comparing their impact

CameronCrazy06

Sight On Six
Hall of Fame
Commish
Reaction score
bosoxlover12 said:
I'm aware. doesn't mean he's good enough of a defender to be a starter, though

Are all NBA starters good defenders?

bosoxlover12

We're Onto Cincinnati
ADMIN
Reaction score
Can you literally for once not try to over-analyze what I'm saying to be a troll, and just listen to the point I'm stating.

I'm not comparing Kelly Olynyk's below average rebounding ability to Sabonis's. I never once brought up anythink about Kelly's tenure at Gonzaga, yet you brought it up twice. In fact, I literally just name dropped Olynyk as a reference of a backup energy PF with limited defense, and you won't stop talking about his fucking rebounding.

I'm sick of your crap of always taking what I say and twisting it to point me in a bad light, when its almost irrelevant to the point I'm making. So please, stop. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%