Vikings Tweak Logo

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score

I don't know why but I don't like it. I hate when teams make any changes to logos they've had forever. This new Viking looks older and more rugged but I will say the colors aren't as vibrant. This is good news as the Vikings have been rumored to be ditching these wretched uniforms and going back a more classic look. Duller colors on this updated logo would indicate as much. We'll see come draft time.

Hurricane Season

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
The lines are slightly bolder, it got a haircut, and the horn matches the one on the helmets.

There isn't enough of a change to get upset about, IMO. I'd disagree on the colors as well. The yellow does look a tad brighter.

Rice18

I'm emotionally vested in me.
Reaction score
I like the change... Like Hurricane said, there is barely any change, so no need to even get upset.

buzzy

Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Outrageous.

A.E

Vottomatic
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Butthurting b/c the changes are so minor that I don't see the point. I now have countless items that are obsolete and as somebody with borderline OCD, this bothers the hell out of me.

I think I'm done purchasing outrageously inflated NFL products though. Well...at least until that shit ends up on clearance. I picked up a Chiefs Nike Dri-fit at Hibbett for $8 the other day. That's a $34.99 shirt when it first hit the market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Wins Game 5?

• Tampa Bay Rays (Away)

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Houston Astros (Home)

Votes: 10 66.7%